• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone over it yet?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not me.

Thinking about it every day.

To vent I started a new season in Madden 13 with Kaep at QB and beating the shit out of every team so far in the regular season on All-Madden setting... and when I get inside the 10 yard line it's 3 straight runs out of a heavy formation which usually leads to a Gore or James TD almost every time. :-) I'm getting Gore and James about 20-25 rushes a game each.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me.

Thinking about it every day.

To vent I started a new season in Madden 13 with Kaep at QB and beating the shit out of every team so far in the regular season on All-Madden setting... and when I get inside the 10 yard line it's 3 straight runs out of a heavy formation which usually leads to a Gore or James TD almost every time. :-) I'm getting Gore and James about 20-25 rushes a game each.

I still have a hollow feeling; not just for the loss but for the loss of our legacy that we've always hung our hats on. That we are the team that never loses Super Bowls. That is gone and we are just another Super Bowl losing team now.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+infinity

I'm still not over the 1983 NFC Championship game or the 1990 NFC Championship game for that matter. We got robbed in 83 and we fumbled away the chance for a 3 peat in 90.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hellno:

Ill never be over it! Nobody wants to lose the damn superbowl. But i am coping with it better then i thought.

Coping, but not over it. A SB victory next year would do the trick.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a lot better now. Still not great but for days after I was seriously depressed. I had to keep telling myself to not take this shit so serious.

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Still grieving and in the ANGER stage. Acceptance is gonna be difficult to obtain. My only real hope for acceptance is when we take it all next year, we can bask in that moment and not feel the pain from this past year for a while.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was SUPER pissed at least through a good portion of yesterday. I am a little more level headed about it now, though. At least now I can legitimately congratulate the Ravens.

How do Bills fans or Rangers fans do it? Can you imagine doing this FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS????

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was SUPER pissed at least through a good portion of yesterday. I am a little more level headed about it now, though. At least now I can legitimately congratulate the Ravens.

How do Bills fans or Rangers fans do it? Can you imagine doing this FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS????

Lol I mentioned that to my buddy on Monday. I hope we never see that come. That has got to be the worse feeling losing 4 in a row

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Losing in the SB isn't what pissed me off the most. It was the way in which they lost that will bug me the rest of my life. At least last year I could be pissed at Alex Smith and Kyle Williams. I'm pissed for other reasons this time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing in the SB isn't what pissed me off the most. It was the way in which they lost that will bug me the rest of my life. At least last year I could be pissed at Alex Smith and Kyle Williams. I'm pissed for other reasons this time.

I basically agree with this. On the Giants board, we talked about the two games ('11 NFCCG and SB47) and I said almost this exact thing. Then I was reminded about the early whistle on the Giants fumble. That was just as game changing as the no-call this week.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not over it

I havent watched any sports since the super bowl or Chronicle Live, this sucks. I feel like someone died

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is such a hard one to cope with. We made such an awesome comeback against Atl that it felt inevitable for the touchdown to come. We had that team on the ropes and they somehow slipped away and won with some weak decision.

It was hard watching that game and I ended up more drunk than I've been in years. But I was so wired during the game everything just canceled out and became numb. After fighting off a terrible hangover at work on Monday, I'm still in that numb shocked phase. This is a tough one to swallow. I felt bitter last year, but this year it's going to be numbness for a long time.

I'm flipping through stuff on Netflix and don't want to see anything sports related, or violent, or anything funny...

Can't imagine how bad Harbaugh has been taking this one.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Lobos having one of their better seasons since I can remember, so I have been able to tolerate local talk shows. Any time a Raven is even mentioned on a national show I change the channel. The ESPN main page makes me want to vomit.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still not over the 1983 NFC Championship game or the 1990 NFC Championship game for that matter. We got robbed in 83 and we fumbled away the chance for a 3 peat in 90.

Those losses were worse, the PI call in 83 was so atrocious, and that stupid fumble in 1990 were so bad -- this game our defense was just so horrific for most of the game I seriously can't blame just one play like I could in those losses. Maybe I'm not thinking clearly, but "over" is a relative term, I couldn't read any sports page the day after, couldn't listen to ESPN, nothing.

I'm still astounded by Kaepernick though, seriously, 10th start for the dude, running an incredibly complex offense that relies on making a lot of pre snap reads, and he was 5 yards away from the greatest comeback in super bowl history. If you have your qb for the next years you are set -- we are set.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm astounded by the fact that even though Kaep had multiple delay of game problems in previous weeks, he didn't fix them. He cost the team a time out & 40 seconds.

And not throwing the ball away near the sideline was inexcuseable.