• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone know what Saban ranked the Buckeyes?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea. I know his daughter doesn't like em...

and now she has no more twitter. lol

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has always had "issues".
In her defense, she is an entitled child of a man who works 24/7 and child disciplines not on his list of priorities. So there is that.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In her defense, she is an entitled child of a man who works 24/7 and child disciplines not on his list of priorities. So there is that.

True. Both children are also adopted. But you never hear of the son being any trouble but she makes the headlines on occasion.

cclxxxvdicere

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Downplay it all you want. it was serious disrespect. And Ryan Day, the coaching staff, and the team used it for inspiration all week.

I don't understand why people can't separate the concept of 1- how good a team is vs. 2 - how many games they played. OSU just proved you don't have to play 9+ games to be "good". or "great". They obviously are. and its obvious dabo didn't WANT to play OSU. turns out he knew in himself, how good they really were and didn't want that kind of challenge.

and now....... people are doing it again. no-one giving OSU a chance against bama. bad move. OSU will be the best team saban has faced all year. Very short sighted to go into this game thinking you are going to bulldoze OSU. The Buckeyes do have the horses to run with bama. better get that into your heads.......
You know, Alabama fans have been hearing for years about how the teams playing for the championship should be chosen by what they’ve accomplished during the season, not on the eye test, that they should be selected based on “most worthy”, not “best”. Remember the 2011 season, when Alabama didn’t even win their division, yet were still in the BCS championship because of those horrible, biased polls? All the ensuing outrage, that led to the CFP system? Oh, now we’ll have this board of experts, who evaluate records and SOS and head-to-head results and championships won to pick the right teams, but they apparently disregard whichever of those things are inconvenient in getting the “best” teams into the playoff. Didn’t win your division and lose to the team that did? No problem. Play half the games that the other teams did? No problem. Your conference have to disregard the stupid rules they made before the season so you can play for the conference championship? No problem. Let’s quit the charades and admit that they’re just trying to pretend that it’s not primarily about the eye test, and not who the team is, because it is. Just don’t get your panties in a wad when people criticize the committee for doing it.
Regarding your constant whining that everybody says Ohio State has no chance, and everybody is saying they’re going to get rolled, you just keep on beating up that straw man if it makes you feel better, Saban and the Alabama team don’t think that, nor do all the fans.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, Alabama fans have been hearing for years about how the teams playing for the championship should be chosen by what they’ve accomplished during the season, not on the eye test, that they should be selected based on “most worthy”, not “best”. Remember the 2011 season, when Alabama didn’t even win their division, yet were still in the BCS championship because of those horrible, biased polls? All the ensuing outrage, that led to the CFP system? Oh, now we’ll have this board of experts, who evaluate records and SOS and head-to-head results and championships won to pick the right teams, but they apparently disregard whichever of those things are inconvenient in getting the “best” teams into the playoff. Didn’t win your division and lose to the team that did? No problem. Play half the games that the other teams did? No problem. Your conference have to disregard the stupid rules they made before the season so you can play for the conference championship? No problem. Let’s quit the charades and admit that they’re just trying to pretend that it’s not primarily about the eye test, and not who the team is, because it is. Just don’t get your panties in a wad when people criticize the committee for doing it.
Regarding your constant whining that everybody says Ohio State has no chance, and everybody is saying they’re going to get rolled, you just keep on beating up that straw man if it makes you feel better, Saban and the Alabama team don’t think that, nor do all the fans.
I'm not whining for shit - calling out what I see and hear. but it's easily seen in your tone and what you say that it irritates you that OSU got in, lol. panties in a wad? lol. k. what the fuck ever. but its hilarious how many people didn't want OSU in essentially based on a stupid fucking technicality...... like covid cancellations were OSU's fault.

I've been listening to quite a bit of game preview analysis, with 80% of the so called experts saying bama all the way in summary, and the MANY bama fans calling in are off the charts delusional but to each their own. opinions and such. I think you are way too oversensitive to what I said.

For the record, I respect alabama and Saban. He doesn't shoot off at the mouth saying a bunch of stupid shit like his daughter and dabo do. especially dabo, can't stand that asshat.

at the end of the day, you are a bama fan. the sports world kisses your teams ass weekly. you haven't experienced ridiculous disrespect. at least not recently.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wonder if there wouldn't be more "OSU is going to get housed by 'Bama" if the Buckeyes had won a squeaker on a bad call to end the game instead of crushing the Tigers.

'Bama is still more than a TD favorite.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know the rules........ pictures or fail........
66a0bef82f31a117bf6db9c7ae8095.jpg

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sold out to stop Etienne without Lawrence. With Lawrence, Etienne averaged 12 ypc.

In today's game pretty much every RB has to be a receiving RB now. It's not a distinction anymore, it's just expected.
Has not anyone noticed that ND did just as well against Lawrence as against the backup. It is Clemson's defense that won the second game not Lawrence at QB.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has not anyone noticed that ND did just as well against Lawrence as against the backup. It is Clemson's defense that won the second game not Lawrence at QB.

Yes the backup played well. Yes, completely sold out to stop the running game with the back up in there. They did not do that against Lawrence

Ron G

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the backup played well. Yes, completely sold out to stop the running game with the back up in there. They did not do that against Lawrence
And perhaps they should have. How much better than the backup was Lawrence going to do. But neither Lawrence nor the backup had anything to do with ND only scoring 14 points which would not have won either game.
I am pulling for Ohio State but if they don't score more than 14 points they will of course lose. I suspect it will take minimum of 35 and possibly 45 to win. And of course, the same requirement faces Alabama.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And perhaps they should have. How much better than the backup was Lawrence going to do. But neither Lawrence nor the backup had anything to do with ND only scoring 14 points which would not have won either game.
I am pulling for Ohio State but if they don't score more than 14 points they will of course lose. I suspect it will take minimum of 35 and possibly 45 to win. And of course, the same requirement faces Alabama.

Against ND? Not sure. Against Ohio State? Lawrence was under a ton of pressure that night. He struggled with it but still had a pretty good game. A true freshman would have been in trouble.

Ohio States offense is not Alabama's that's for sure, but they are way ahead of Notre Dame's. Id be shocked if they don't put up at least 30 points, but can they put up enough cause Bama is going to score too