• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone else...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A hip injury doesn't make a player step up when there isn't a play to be made. Twice. It might and probably did prevent him from getting back in the play, but it does not excuse the initial gaff.

i cant recall the instances youre talking about, i wasn't paying enough attention i guess (and i turn a blind eye to timo's mistakes most of the time :o).. but was there a play to be made if he had a quicker jump? or did he just pinch for no reason?

He has no basis for improvment this year, unless you want to consider October his start. If that is what you're thinking then he has gone downhill. Big time.

I said it last night and I'll say it again. He is inconsistent. I look forward to his future as a #1, but for now he is average

bob is inconsistent.. that kovalev goal was bad, TK's goal also wasn't a good goal to allow.. but there were other opportunities for the pens to get goals where bob shut the door.. if bob allows 2 goals a game the rest of the way, regardless of goal-quality, i will be elated, even if both are soft and we lose 2-1.. if this flyers team cant overcome 2 goals from the other team, it doesn't deserve to win

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bob is inconsistent.. that kovalev goal was bad, TK's goal also wasn't a good goal to allow.. but there were other opportunities for the pens to get goals where bob shut the door.. if bob allows 2 goals a game the rest of the way, regardless of goal-quality, i will be elated, even if both are soft and we lose 2-1.. if this flyers team cant overcome 2 goals from the other team, it doesn't deserve to win

I told him that we played great, Bob just managed to let in two ballsack goals.

We need to keep scoring. None of this 1 goal shit anymore. I wont be as pissed at soft goals IF we are bringing 4-5 goals nightly. That is what I seriously expect out of this team.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BOth goals were a result of Kimmo being up too far on the play. Since that is the first two times I have EVER seen him be that badly beaten, I am willing to go with the injury causing him some issues.