• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody watching the OSU/Penn St game?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely going to be a talented class, if you need a QB this is the class to take one. If I was Washington though it would give me a warm, cozy feeling inside knowing you have a sure NFL-ready guy from day one. Really like Zach Wilson from BYU though, he has impressed me but I also haven't looked at his mechanics, tendencies anything like that so I'm not sure how good he really is.

Not a fan of Mac Jones for a pro prospect. Trask is interesting though, he could be a Josh Allen type, same with that Clemson freshman you mentioned.

You think meeeechegan's QB gets drafted somewhere in the first 3 rounds? Me either. I only asked because I heard Jimmy Jam's supposed to the QB whisperer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1605029307258.png

It certainly looks like the Jets and Jags are set up for a 1-2 finish.

The Jags have a TOUGH slate: Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears and Colts...YIKES

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 258091

It certainly looks like the Jets and Jags are set up for a 1-2 finish.

The Jags have a TOUGH slate: Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears and Colts...YIKES

Damn. They'll have their problems with that remaining schedule.

The Jets should be the underdog playing these teams: @Chargers, Dolphins, Raiders, @Seahawks, @Rams, Browns, @Pats.

Wonder if Trevor Lawerence is rooting for the Jets to win a couple of games? Too bad these two dumpsterfire teams don't play this season.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely going to be a talented class, if you need a QB this is the class to take one. If I was Washington though it would give me a warm, cozy feeling inside knowing you have a sure NFL-ready guy from day one. Really like Zach Wilson from BYU though, he has impressed me but I also haven't looked at his mechanics, tendencies anything like that so I'm not sure how good he really is.

Not a fan of Mac Jones for a pro prospect. Trask is interesting though, he could be a Josh Allen type, same with that Clemson freshman you mentioned.
Jones is ND's QB and Trask USC's? That BYU kid has the goods I believe. I'm starting to think Fields does as well.
Yeah it will be tough. WFT will probably be in the 4-6 range...no mans land for a QB imo. When you draft that high you would like a sure thing at QB. Other guys are Trey Lance (who could be another project) and Zach Wilson, who is stud for BYU. No sure thing like Lawrence and Fields seem to be at this point.

The teams that could draft 1-4 though is interesting:

1. Jets - seem to be certainly drafting Lawrence unless he pulls an Eli, which I don't see happening.
2. Jags - would they draft a QB? Minshew has been pretty good and only 24 years old. He doesn't have a whole lot around him..maybe they pass on a QB.
3. Giants - they seem to like Daniel Jones (even though I don't think he is the future)...they would probably go OL or defense.

4. Dallas - this is the WILDCARD team here. WFT needs to finish with a worse record than Dallas to have a chance at Fields imo. If they don't I think Dallas would take Fields in a heartbeat and save $30M from that Dak contract. But it's Jerry Jones, who knows, they could give Dak a huge contract and go defense.

All other teams: Chargers, Texans, Bengals have QB's. Patriots could be another WC team that could possibly trade up I just don't see them having less than 5 wins.

There is still hope for Washington.

What wasn't true about OSU QBs, Is on point for real far as USC QBs sans Carson Palmer pre-injury. For that reason alone I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets gave up on Darnold and went after Lawrence. I think Darnold has skills though. He just needs to go somewhere that isn't ran like a puzzle factory with a cray cray HC.

What about Luten for Jax? He looked pretty good in relief.

If he only played the Skins Jones would be golden. Against Washington he's 4-0. Against everyone else he's 1-16 or 17 and a turnover machine. He's got skills no doubt, but 36 turnovers in 21 games, 21 INTs/15 lost fumbles could easily torpedo him.. Yahoo broke down which were his fault, not his fault or just bad luck in their opinion.

He only has one game in his career with no turnovers. Guess against who. I dare ya. Breaking down every turnover in Daniel Jones' career thus far: Here's how many are really on the Giants QB

Dallas eh. The idea of signing Dak as a FA has been batted around on the forum. Snyder would break a bank for him I have no doubt. He's also infect Dak. Parasite bastard.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones is ND's QB and Trask USC's? That BYU kid has the goods I believe. I'm starting to think Fields does as well.

What wasn't true about OSU QBs, Is on point for real far as USC QBs sans Carson Palmer pre-injury. For that reason alone I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets gave up on Darnold and went after Lawrence. I think Darnold has skills though. He just needs to go somewhere that isn't ran like a puzzle factory with a cray cray HC.

What about Luten for Jax? He looked pretty good in relief.

If he only played the Skins Jones would be golden. Against Washington he's 4-0. Against everyone else he's 1-16 or 17 and a turnover machine. He's got skills no doubt, but 36 turnovers in 21 games, 21 INTs/15 lost fumbles could easily torpedo him.. Yahoo broke down which were his fault, not his fault or just bad luck in their opinion.

He only has one game in his career with no turnovers. Guess against who. I dare ya. Breaking down every turnover in Daniel Jones' career thus far: Here's how many are really on the Giants QB

Dallas eh. The idea of signing Dak as a FA has been batted around on the forum. Snyder would break a bank for him I have no doubt. He's also infect Dak. Parasite bastard.

No, Mac Jones from Bama. You didn't mention him but it looks like is projected 1st round. Trask, is Florida's QB, seems to be around 1st and his stock is rising.

Yeah I agree, I think seeing Flacco play well---Darnold is gone. Will probably try to ship him and get something similar to what Zona got for Rosen.

Yeah Luton looked good and Minshew is still very young. They are a question mark still...that's why if WFT were to get that #3 they could still grab Fields possibly.

I didn't like that Jones pick from the beginning but the Giants are stubborn. I have a feeling they might give him another chance but I don't think he is anything but a decent QB--not a franchise QB by any means.

There is one thing for sure, there are GM's that would light up seeing Dak go into FA and he would get a ton of money.