• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anybody think Hawks win Super Bowl 51

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the team has been up and down most of this year, I see them as a legitimate dark horse. All they have to do is put together 5 good games. Would love to see them play the Patriots for the Championship.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the team has been up and down most of this year, I see them as a legitimate dark horse. All they have to do is put together 5 good games. Would love to see them play the Patriots for the Championship.

Giving up on the Seahawks already?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, all any playoff teams needs to do is put together 5 good games. :noidea:

But yes I think Seattle has a legit shot at the Super Bowl and I wouldn't be very surprised if they won. I personally don't think it will happen but I have been wrong a time or 2.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up on the Seahawks already?

Who is????????

sroOe.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are a bunch of teams that have a legit shot at winning it all and the Hawks are one of them. If N.O. does us a favor we could get the 2 seed and with a couple of breaks, Seattle could even host the NFCCG still so yeah, it's possible. But I would actually rather see a rematch with the Steelers if they get there.
Truth be told, though, I have my doubts and I think Dallas is the obvious favorite in the NFC. Although in their case the bye could be a detriment more than an advantage. I think the "rust vs. rest" equation leans toward rust when the teams are less experienced. But that's just my opinion.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be best to worry about the week 17 game. Yes I know it is the 49ers but not many Hawk fans gave the Cards a chance at home in Seattle. It has been awhile since Seattle has won a road game and I am guessing the 49ers will be playing their Super Bowl of the year just as all teams seem to be when they play the Seahawks. I am sure they dont want to lose and drop to the 4th seed so am guessing the Hawks to get the road win. But it is not something that should be over looked. If they do they could end up the 4th seed.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be best to worry about the week 17 game. Yes I know it is the 49ers but not many Hawk fans gave the Cards a chance at home in Seattle. It has been awhile since Seattle has won a road game and I am guessing the 49ers will be playing their Super Bowl of the year just as all teams seem to be when they play the Seahawks. I am sure they dont want to lose and drop to the 4th seed so am guessing the Hawks to get the road win. But it is not something that should be over looked. If they do they could end up the 4th seed.
I agree that for right now, just concentrate on beating the Niners and keep that 3 seed and hope for the 2. I, for one, did not take the Cards lightly. They have had our number at the Clink for the last few years although the Hawks seem to win in AZ. Those 2 teams are ass backward in that regard.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Fudgey, whatever you say.

Hate to bring it to hockey but here is a case point

Since i was a toddler. I was a Canucks fan...............

I still hold out hope 32 years later that they will bring home a Stanley Cup.................................

Someday :sigh:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I was going to vote superbowl, but after reading this, I change my vote!!!! Ask me after the 9ers game!!!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to bring it to hockey but here is a case point

Since i was a toddler. I was a Canucks fan...............

I still hold out hope 32 years later that they will bring home a Stanley Cup.................................
Someday :sigh:

I love hockey.

Nov212_SmylNoLid_b_std.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After last weeks debacle I give San Fran a 1% of winning. That team has been ready for the offseason since Chip Kelly was hired.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
71 posts. Don't worry with practice your trolling will improve.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmmmmmmmm.

Seattle's O-Line is absolutely abysmal, I don't think you can count on their defense at all, especially with the entire nucleus of their cover 3 out (Earl Thomas). It's like removing Derrick Brooks from the 03 Bucs team, just too big of a hole. Gotta remember, when Seattle won the Super Bowl Okung was healthy (pro bowl LT) and so was Unger (all pro Center). Seattle had two TOP TIER lineman at the most important positions on that team. Since then Britt has filled in great but Fant is laughable. The hauled the guy out of 7-11 for Christ sake.

Rawls is banged up, Lockett is gone, Seattle has zero receiving threats because Wilson just keeps chucking to Kearse 24/7 instead of throwing basically 20+ targets to Graham, whatever.

I think Seattle will be eliminated second game. They'll beat the Lions 17-13 and then lose HORRIBLY to Green Bay 31-20 or something.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks without Earl is just tough to trust that they can hold up for that many games. Playoffs anything can truly happen and of course turnovers are that great equalizer which the Seahawks are great at but at some point that just won't work.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many injuries to key players and we got no real run game this year. Rawls is not a replacement for Lynch. He'd be a nice change of pace back, but he's way too injury prone and undersized to be your #1 as a franchise NFL guy.

Hawks are not at full strength this year and we need a big upgrade to the RB corps this off season.

I never count out Pete Carroll so we could make some noise in the playoffs, but let's be honest. Hawks got some work to do this off season and pray Thomas and Lockett can heal up and return.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are too beat up. No Earl Thomas makes their defense beatable. Their chance is very slim. I think it's the packers year this year out of the NFC.