• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Questions

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get back to you on this, need to do some research on this topic.

Nothing of the sort. The only thing I was implying here is that the coaches on his staff are very accomplished and should be recognized as such. They have had a big impact on this team and I was asking you how much weight you thought that should be given. How you construed this as an attack towards your opinion is beyond me.

Dude, if you could take a step back sometimes and see how you respond to some very harmless/unoffensive comments you might surprise yourself. We all go off on this board sometimes, except for Colors, but you do it so frequently at nothing more than perceived slight it's tiresome.

Drop the mic LOL

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop the mic LOL
what the hell else would you say Tom? Lord knows you'd have something to add. So why not cheerlead?... maybe PE1 can add his two cents. You've already cried like a little school girl about another opinion being a know it all while disagreeing with everyone, so big fucking shock here that you felt this need to jump in.

Fuck you guys. I'm so tired of this squat to pee bull shit while pointing at others as the big bad wolf. I posted easily 100 or so times that I'm as ass hole over the years. Manster will say this about himself as well, but you fuckers like to play the victim card and apply to the fucking buddy system.

always said many cowboy fans were worse when their team is pretty good. You guys are exactly what I'm referring too.

Now....here is what I'm going to do for you candy ass little girls squatting to pee about everything bad about pday.
So help me God, I'll only post where the other hoop ass holes post (general board and smack talk threads)
You're fucking job is to avoid the opinion.

:kissass:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell else would you say Tom? Lord knows you'd have something to add. So why not cheerlead?... maybe PE1 can add his two cents. You've already cried like a little school girl about another opinion being a know it all while disagreeing with everyone, so big fucking shock here that you felt this need to jump in.

Fuck you guys. I'm so tired of this squat to pee bull shit while pointing at others as the big bad wolf. I posted easily 100 or so times that I'm as ass hole over the years. Manster will say this about himself as well, but you fuckers like to play the victim card and apply to the fucking buddy system.

always said many cowboy fans were worse when their team is pretty good. You guys are exactly what I'm referring too.

Now....here is what I'm going to do for you candy ass little girls squatting to pee about everything bad about pday.
So help me God, I'll only post where the other hoop ass holes post (general board and smack talk threads)
You're fucking job is to avoid the opinion.

To preach that thick skin bull shit you always preach, you may have the thinnest here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To preach that thick skin bull shit you always preach, you may have the thinnest here.
yep Mr. Agenda Boy....I've had enough. Thick skin require two.
You remain the worst cowboy fan I've ever known.

My last post here....you can find me where the other ass holes post.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I know more Cowboy shit than u could ever dream and u can't stand it. Stay in that kitchen and cook me dinner.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no fucking business throwing your hot sports opinions any place here other than the smack talk thread.
You fuckers cry like the little bitches you are whenever a cowboy fan posts on your team board, YET, here you remain.

Spin this how you want, but your football posts over the years tells the story. You remain nothing but a bull shit troll pointing fingers at others. Move your fucking ass to the general board where ass holes are encouraged
You gotta admit,,, every time you score a TD the camera pans to Garrett as he holds one finger up. Every effin time. Hey, Don't lump me in with the complainers on the Redskin side, and I've gotten so much better than how I use to once derail every thread. Partly cuz I don't wanna push Fordman... well,,, mainly. Listen, so I chime in on this thread with a post... my first one outside the smack thread in months.... at 12 and 3 I don't think I would be pissed at anything. You guys hold all the cards (this year)... enjoy it.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good take your ball and go home!!!!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
other than the poor play calling, bad clock management and being a yes man
Give Jason Garrett is just dues. NOBODY has done a better job than the head man in Dallas this year.

also....how bout that JJ Wilcox? Brandon Carr? the LB's, and any member on the Dline????

IT'S CALLED COACHING UP WITH THE PLAYERS BUYING IN
AND.............
NOBODY DID IT BEETER THIS YEAR THAN THE DALLAS COACHING STAFF

I believe he is in the running for Coach of the year. I still reserve the right to complain about him and his staff but this is a good year to be a Cowboys fan so he gets his props as well. :suds:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach of the year? His only job is to hold up one finger after each TD and pat players asses as they come off the field. Maybe lead a cheer or two, but that's it. Not trying to be a dick,,, I really believe this.

I guess you think really believe he only shows up to work 3 hours a week? Maybe your coach but not ours.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad there is not a cap on the scout,coache's etc. Pay mcclay

This draft alone has been nothing more than incredible. WE did hit the homerun this year. How many drafted players started last week? 1st round, 3rd round, 4th round, 2 6th round and even undrafted free agents have played a significant roles on this team. For years it seemed like we got one or two players to contribute, but not this year. This isn't all on the scouts but damn near a shit load of it goes to them. They all seem to have bought in and only one trip up from what I see out of these guys (whitehead).

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta admit,,, every time you score a TD the camera pans to Garrett as he holds one finger up. Every effin time. Hey, Don't lump me in with the complainers on the Redskin side, and I've gotten so much better than how I use to once derail every thread. Partly cuz I don't wanna push Fordman... well,,, mainly. Listen, so I chime in on this thread with a post... my first one outside the smack thread in months.... at 12 and 3 I don't think I would be pissed at anything. You guys hold all the cards (this year)... enjoy it.

Sorry to rain on your parade but that is 13 and 2. And I ain't pissed at anything.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he is in the running for Coach of the year. I still reserve the right to complain about him and his staff but this is a good year to be a Cowboys fan so he gets his props as well. :suds:
Of course. Just because you like a coach or think he is doing a good job doesn't mean you can't also criticize certain decisions. That is the nature of the beast. Sometimes people overreact or misread the negative comment as a negative overall feeling. Garett has his warts for sure as does everyone. I like that he has grown some balls this year on 4th down and the such and I've always loved him as the guy leading the practices and offseason and guiding the attitude and the mindset of the team. Often times a coach is only as good or bad as his players. BB wasn't a horrible coach in Cleveland.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft alone has been nothing more than incredible. WE did hit the homerun this year. How many drafted players started last week? 1st round, 3rd round, 4th round, 2 6th round and even undrafted free agents have played a significant roles on this team. For years it seemed like we got one or two players to contribute, but not this year. This isn't all on the scouts but damn near a shit load of it goes to them. They all seem to have bought in and only one trip up from what I see out of these guys (whitehead).
The draft is another credit to Garrett and of course McClay too. Garrett has Jerry's ear big time. The idea that Stephen is the one running this team has always been far-fetched to me. Stephen's influence is growing for sure, but he takes a back seat to Jerry and Garrett on the direction of the team IMO

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft is another credit to Garrett and of course McClay too. Garrett has Jerry's ear big time. The idea that Stephen is the one running this team has always been far-fetched to me. Stephen's influence is growing for sure, but he takes a back seat to Jerry and Garrett on the direction of the team IMO
I think Stephen's influence is more on the fiscal side of the equation. I think his finger is more on the pulse of the market - player value-type stuff than the actual roster decisions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Stephen's influence is more on the fiscal side of the equation. I think his finger is more on the pulse of the market - player value-type stuff than the actual roster decisions.
And getting his Dad to listen to their personnel people

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I think he is their cap guy for sure. Meant more the picking talent type of stuff. I don't think he has any more of an eye for talent than his Father. Just a little less impulsive.