• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any other Hawks fans out in AZ?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming down with a group of friends for the Hawks on Thursday then the Dawgs on Saturday... don't know where our seats are.
I think we're going to be tailgating in whatever location our parking passes stick us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming down with a group of friends for the Hawks on Thursday then the Dawgs on Saturday... don't know where our seats are.
I think we're going to be tailgating in whatever location our parking passes stick us.

Superb. The more the merrier.

SeattleSloux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be in Club Level 232, parking in Orange lot. Go Hawks!

SeattleSloux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like KJR's Dave "Softy" Mahler will be broadcasting his show at McFadden's. The restaurant is rated pretty poorly, but I'll probably stop in for drinks, and high five "Softy" after eating somewhere else.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not there and i have no idea why! Hawks game Thursday, golf at Boulders on Friday, quick 18 at We -Ko-Pa on Saturday morning then Huskies on Saturday afternoon! Hang out at Mill ave and check out the talent and drink beer after game....crap what a weekend.Damn....

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, Great job guys! That place was almost as loud when the Cards were on O as when the Hawks were on O. And the huge gathering for the NFL network post game was absolutely incredible.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that you guys making all that noise?

That was fricken' awesome!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not there and i have no idea why! Hawks game Thursday, golf at Boulders on Friday, quick 18 at We -Ko-Pa on Saturday morning then Huskies on Saturday afternoon! Hang out at Mill ave and check out the talent and drink beer after game....crap what a weekend.Damn....

If you're playing golf in the Phoenix area take a stab at the Foothills Golf Club. It's beautiful but it's an unforgiving desert course, fairway or you're taking a drop. It's a masochistic exercise playing that place but I love it for some reason.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that you guys making all that noise?

That was fricken' awesome!

Yes, that was us and about 10000 other Hawk fans in attendance. Wife and I celebrated later with the NFLN post game haps and we rocked that too!

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that was us and about 10000 other Hawk fans in attendance. Wife and I celebrated later with the NFLN post game haps and we rocked that too!

Excellent work folks. Way to represent away from home!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're playing golf in the Phoenix area take a stab at the Foothills Golf Club. It's beautiful but it's an unforgiving desert course, fairway or you're taking a drop. It's a masochistic exercise playing that place but I love it for some reason.

You seem to know your way around in Phoenix. I was really impressed with your knowledge of the Seattle metro area. How many other places could you give tips on?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to know your way around in Phoenix. I was really impressed with your knowledge of the Seattle metro area. How many other places could you give tips on?

I've been to New Orleans several times, I know it pretty well. It's one of my favorite places to hit in the States.

I'm getting to know DC pretty good because I live just down the road from there now and I'm driving up to New York tomorrow morning! I've been to NY a few times but this time I'm going to spend a few days in Brooklyn to try and get to know the place. New York is overwhelming but I can give a few pointers.

I've been to Vegas about a hundred times but most people can figure that one out on their own!

Been all up and down the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, Curacao, Seoul, Southern Thailand. I'm a traveling fanatic, I'd do more but it's an expensive obsession!