• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any other Hawks fans out in AZ?

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in AZ since 93, but a Seahawks fan since 87 when I moved to Kent. Just wondering if there are other Seahawks fans on this board that live in AZ besides me?

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gone into hiding as a Hawk fan in AZ after the last game. No need to rub it in. This year should be better for the Cards PLUS, the Hawks @ Cards tickets are a freakin' bargain !

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't reside there, but I'm there right now. Haven't seen much Seahawk stuff, but there also isn't near as much Cards stuff as I expected

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have gone into hiding as a Hawk fan in AZ after the last game. No need to rub it in. This year should be better for the Cards PLUS, the Hawks @ Cards tickets are a freakin' bargain !

I noticed that as well. I might consider coming down for that one.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhsplit has a home in Arizona and there is a great Seahawk poster on ESPN who goes by Bere who now lives in Arizona. Really hope he finds his way here.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family from AZ .... I"ve been there many times... BUT I couldn't live there because of the heat... Pacific Northwest call's me back!

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The past few years have been tough going to the game here in AZ. Cards fans have been more and more aggressive for sure and last year sucked for sure. Here's to getting beers thrown at me and people in my face this year! :lol:

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have family from AZ .... I"ve been there many times... BUT I couldn't live there because of the heat... Pacific Northwest call's me back!
My family was all down here, but everyone is moving back up middle of next year. Not gonna happen for me right now. Tied up with a job that I dont want to leave at the moment.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My family was all down here, but everyone is moving back up middle of next year. Not gonna happen for me right now. Tied up with a job that I dont want to leave at the moment.

I hear ya man... Eventually I"m sure you'll be back! It's not that I think AZ is a bad place either it's got some cool things about it... I have Alaska native blood in me and I like cool weather... ;] AZ although a dry heat is still HOT... Winters are decent though much milder... I made the mistake of playing pick up b-ball one time in 105 degree heat down there once... Dam near killed me...

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya man... Eventually I"m sure you'll be back! It's not that I think AZ is a bad place either it's got some cool things about it... I have Alaska native blood in me and I like cool weather... ;] AZ although a dry heat is still HOT... Winters are decent though much milder... I made the mistake of playing pick up b-ball one time in 105 degree heat down there once... Dam near killed me...
Yeah, cant really do squat out here in the summer, but the winters are where its at.

SeattleSloux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a long time Seahawks fan. My dad had season tickets from 77-88, I was a Kingdome latch-key kid. I'm currently living in Tucson (Since 2002). I see that people meet at Ald Dubliner for games. I'm planning on going up to the Thurs 10/17 game against the Cardinals. Anyone know if there is a vistor (or a large amount of Seahawk fans) section? Thanks.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in AZ since 93, but a Seahawks fan since 87 when I moved to Kent. Just wondering if there are other Seahawks fans on this board that live in AZ besides me?

Not me but my folks retired to Phoenix some time ago. My old man proudly drives around with a "HAWKSFAN" license plate on his truck!

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a long time Seahawks fan. My dad had season tickets from 77-88, I was a Kingdome latch-key kid. I'm currently living in Tucson (Since 2002). I see that people meet at Ald Dubliner for games. I'm planning on going up to the Thurs 10/17 game against the Cardinals. Anyone know if there is a vistor (or a large amount of Seahawk fans) section? Thanks.
I wouldnt say there is a seahawks section so to speak. But every year I have gone, there are a TON of hawk fans throughout the stadium. No matter where you sit you are bound to sit by some. Still working on my tickets, as soon as I pick some up, ill post it here if anyone else is gonna be there. Oh and picked up tickets to the Dec 22 game up there, as it will be my first time coming up in awhile. Cant wait!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will attend the Thursday Night game with a few family members.

SeattleSloux

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona Game 10/17

Just purchased my tickets. Wondering if there is a particular restaurant/bar where Hawks fans will be gathering. I know the Skeptical Chymist in north Scottsdale is a Seahawks bar, but that's pretty out of the way from the stadium.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I scored my tix, row 6, 40 yard line right behind the Seahawks bench! Payback for all of the fucking weekends I have worked.

Apparently there are bars just East of the stadium and there will be tailgating on the lawn, but that is about all I know. Scottsdale is on the East side of Phoenix and a bit of a drive to the UofP.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I scored my tix, row 6, 40 yard line right behind the Seahawks bench! Payback for all of the fucking weekends I have worked.

Apparently there are bars just East of the stadium and there will be tailgating on the lawn, but that is about all I know. Scottsdale is on the East side of Phoenix and a bit of a drive to the UofP.
Nice seats! Ill be in section 121 (endzone) Its where I usually sit.

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just purchased my tickets. Wondering if there is a particular restaurant/bar where Hawks fans will be gathering. I know the Skeptical Chymist in north Scottsdale is a Seahawks bar, but that's pretty out of the way from the stadium.
What section are you in?