• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

any espn boarders make it over here

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Its virtual cash that can be used @ the bookie board. Only thing going on is baseball right now. But Ive got a hunch I will vist that board often come football season . Especially if they do college football. I'ts all for fun from what I read. Liking this site more & more.

Ya they got some real nice features and a good set up with all the sports. If the traffic picks up this board is gonna be much much better then bspn ever was.
For me it is already better. Really wasn't into the trolling thing. I like an arguement w/ an opposing fan once in a while. But LOL, You guys suck, won't be missed.
Though some of the conversations w/ trolls made for entertaining reading, I tried to stay out of them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls kept the board moving in slow times but I won't miss them. I did like opposing fans that intelligently came by to say Bears suck. That is why I picked this board over some others. I hope to see our Div rivals post here some.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pop in from time to time.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, it is just a term of endearment we use for our comrades-in-arms.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry i have not been around for a week my women and i split up so i had to move out of the basement into a nice four bedroom house. but the mess is finally cleaned up hung the last shirt in the closet. cutler jersey of course. and im ready to rumble with the espn boys.
cali glad your over here. but i dislike espstein almost as bad as lovie smith. and rickets about the same.
now to stay on topic i hope we still get game day game threads going living in michigan its hard to enjoy a game with all these packer fans. yes half the population likes the packers just dont make sense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry i have not been around for a week my women and i split up so i had to move out of the basement into a nice four bedroom house. but the mess is finally cleaned up hung the last shirt in the closet. cutler jersey of course. and im ready to rumble with the espn boys.
cali glad your over here. but i dislike espstein almost as bad as lovie smith. and rickets about the same.
now to stay on topic i hope we still get game day game threads going living in michigan its hard to enjoy a game with all these packer fans. yes half the population likes the packers just dont make sense.

You have had a bad month Brian.

brian mclaren

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nooner i think its been a great f-ing month i'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
again. but it sucked packing and unpacking un hooking and hooking everything up.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up fellow bear fans?

I see a familiar posters here..........i`ve looked thru the site and everything is looking good.

Hopefully the Bears will be looking good as well.....Opening day is just up the road.

Can`t wait!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love 63bears and cali`s avatars..........Hopefully they are your wife.lol

and noon............Is that a Packer troll that is getting yelled at right in the ear?

Speaking of trolls.......Has there been any sightings of any on these foreums?

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And of course,I probably won`t miss athing from the ESPN boring forum...........:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta love 63bears and cali`s avatars..........Hopefully they are your wife.lol

and noon............Is that a Packer troll that is getting yelled at right in the ear?

Speaking of trolls.......Has there been any sightings of any on these foreums?
:yahoo:Glad to see ya make it here wood.
As far as trolling, I haven't seen too much on the pro boards. But check out the NorthWestern board(football & BB) and tell me it's not allowed. Oh, my posts there, were after many beers.

Last edited by a moderator: