• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any Advice how to save the season?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB Derek Carr, Oak QB
RB Jamaal Charles, KC RB
RB Latavius Murray, Oak RB
WR Randall Cobb, GB WR
WR Jeremy Maclin, KC WR
TE Zach Ertz, Phi TE
FLEX Tavon Austin, StL WR
D/ST Rams D/ST
K Blair Walsh, Min K

BENCH
Andrew Luck*, Ind QB
Sammy Watkins*, Buf WR
Roethlisberger*, Pit QB
Nelson Agholor, Phi WR
Tre Mason, StL RB
Texans D/ST Dorial Green-Beckham, Ten WR

I have alot of guys who are not playing at the moment. Biggest concern i guess would be replacing Charles when nobody on the wire looks good.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the season was over before it started for that squad. If you are luck you can get K Davis as a replacement for Charles. You have no WR 2 or Flex option that is reliable. Not sure why you have Mason on your roster at this point other than just digging at the bottom of the barrel for any RB you can get your hands on? If it's a keeper league you should get things turned around sooner or later. If you are in a 1 year league you might as well try moving Big Ben when he gets back or Luck for a WR or RB and moving Cobb for a WR/RB as well.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the season was over before it started for that squad. If you are luck you can get K Davis as a replacement for Charles. You have no WR 2 or Flex option that is reliable. Not sure why you have Mason on your roster at this point other than just digging at the bottom of the barrel for any RB you can get your hands on? If it's a keeper league you should get things turned around sooner or later. If you are in a 1 year league you might as well try moving Big Ben when he gets back or Luck for a WR or RB and moving Cobb for a WR/RB as well.
He'll want West as the replacement, but Davis...but otherwise, yeah, what he said.

You could always try to trade Big Ben or Luck for something that might help a little now..but that's pretty futile. .you wouldn't get much for either

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Luck. You might be able to sucker someone into it for a low end RB or WR (2 level or FLEX).

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously theres alot of droppable guys there, id play waiver wire wonders, just start picking up everyone

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What receivers and RBs are available on the wire? I think Davis and West are good options. Last year, Davis did well when JC was absent, and he's got Minnesota, Detroit two of the next three games. Murray should be better than he is. He played a good defense this week. After the bye he gets SD, NYJ at home, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Detroit, Tennessee, KC. Those last four have strong potential and SD. With JC down, Maclin's going to get more looks than before if the backups don't do well.

I have JC on my other important team, but not my main league, and might be making a move for West(Davis is already taken) with my other backs being Ellington, Jones, and Gordon. I missed the draft in that league and had I played I would have been sure to get Gurley. He's also on one of my two scrub league teams but I got Hill, Bernard(FA), Foster, and Gurley on that team. That's why it's a scrub league, I drafted with some real dummies.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, this team is done. You can pick up some guys and win a couple games, but you don't have the assets required to make trades. Injuries have hurt, but poor management is the real culprit here. A couple points-

Why do you have Luck and Ben? That is a serious waste of resources. If you draft an elite QB, never invest in a back up until the very end of the draft. There are always good players like Carr available to pick up.

Also, why is Blair Walsh your kicker? He is not very good and he was on bye his week. You can't win unless you get more active. This looks like it could have been the team you drafted. Meanwhile, droppable guys like Mason, Ertz and the Texans D have caused you to miss on breakout pickups like Barnidge.

The only way you are turning around your season is by going to draft kings or fanduel.