• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAAB... Playoffs... Points lead

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team Standard Scoring.
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, K, D, 8 bench

Holding on to a slim points lead (41), thanks to Herbert (FAAB MVP).
Tied for 1st at 8-3, one game lead on two behind me in division.

Need some thoughts on Week 12 lineup, and FAAB.

Herbert, Taysom Hill, Wentz (at Buf, at Den, vs Sea) ... gotta stick with my MVP here right? Wentz doesn't deserve a thought even against Seattle, right?
Henry, Gurley, Hunt, Bell, Mixon (at Ind, vs LV, at Jac, at TB, IR) ... nervous with Hunt this week, and Gurley has a nice matchup.
Evans, Metcalf, Lazard, Hardman, Jeudy (vs KC, at Phi, vs Chi, at TB, vs NO) ... wasted faab on Mims last week only to crawl back in the Hardman hole. Waivers has a few options, gonna bid, but I have the least money.
Waller, Jordan Reed (at Atl, at LAR) ... aiming to start both right now, but the Rams don't leave me with confidence.
K
D

I have $59 of $1000 left... next closest is above $200. We are allowed $0 adds on Sunday morning. I am mad at myself for not bidding it all on Pittman last week... missed out by $3
Would you start Reed vs the Rams, or go elsewhere? (I suppose that matchup hurts Deebo as well)
...Free Agents: Slayton, Deebo, Landry, R. Higgins, Mims, Reynolds, Gage (uggh... can't trust Baker for Jarvis, can I?)

...and in case you were keeping up... yes, you guys were right. I was wrong to trade away Kupp for Bell. Would like that one back.

Appreciate any thoughts. Trade deadline has passed.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree - can't trust Landry/Higgins due to both Baker's bad aim and Landry is still not fully healthy from his hip surgery earlier this year

I'd rather take a stab at Slayton or Lazard over Jordan Reed, but not sure there will be a whole lot a difference between the 3. Just feel like Slayton has the highest ceiling, even though he prob has the lowest floor as well.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree - can't trust Landry/Higgins due to both Baker's bad aim and Landry is still not fully healthy from his hip surgery earlier this year

I'd rather take a stab at Slayton or Lazard over Jordan Reed, but not sure there will be a whole lot a difference between the 3. Just feel like Slayton has the highest ceiling, even though he prob has the lowest floor as well.

Baker missed a wide, wide, wide open Hooper in the endzone (from inside the five) by a mile last week. He missed a throw on 1st and goal I believe too, but that 3rd down miss to Hooper might be the worst throw I've seen in my life.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker missed a wide, wide, wide open Hooper in the endzone (from inside the five) by a mile last week. He missed a throw on 1st and goal I believe too, but that 3rd down miss to Hooper might be the worst throw I've seen in my life.
u havent watched cam this year then hes the dirt ball king

as for reed
kittle and kroft are only TEs with good week vs rams :suds:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u havent watched cam this year then hes the dirt ball king

as for reed
kittle and kroft are only TEs with good week vs rams :suds:

yeah... Cam was a cricket pitcher last week especially.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was outbid on Slayton.

grabbed Reynolds and Ruggs.
I might even start Ruggs this week.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i missed this.

i wouldnt touch ruggs with a ten foot pole. If he catches a bomb, your good, otherwise, zilch, hes been bad.........

reynolds was coming back down last game, and is bound tof

why arent you starting hunt in the flex?

EDIT: because its wr/te...duh

EDIT: 2 ........49ers are starving for players..........its a bad matchup, but deebo's game isnt neccessarily running routes......he'll get a bunch of dumps and screens. i see 5 for 50 as his floor.....with upside

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i missed this.

i wouldnt touch ruggs with a ten foot pole. If he catches a bomb, your good, otherwise, zilch, hes been bad.........

reynolds was coming back down last game, and is bound tof

why arent you starting hunt in the flex?

EDIT: because its wr/te...duh

EDIT: 2 ........49ers are starving for players..........its a bad matchup, but deebo's game isnt neccessarily running routes......he'll get a bunch of dumps and screens. i see 5 for 50 as his floor.....with upside
In the past Deboo was also used as a runner successfully to go with his catches and was good at YAC.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Out of the listed options. Definitely see him as the safest, with upside as well

I drafted Deebo... I like him and his upside.
I don't see it this week coming off injury where he isn't at full practice.

Yes, Ruggs is pretty much useless... one of those gut feelings (Falcons), that his "boom game" is this week.

I will keep an eye on Deebo though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drafted Deebo... I like him and his upside.
I don't see it this week coming off injury where he isn't at full practice.

Yes, Ruggs is pretty much useless... one of those gut feelings (Falcons), that his "boom game" is this week.

I will keep an eye on Deebo thoug

yeah i get it...........i dunno.......

yeah falcons do stink........

take a swing

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't swing.

I went and added Deebo. Dropping Ruggs.
Started Lazard.

and ouch on Jarvis Landry going off... guess I could have trusted him after all.

My opponent has Carson and Goedert tomorrow... but had Kyler, Zeke, Hopkins and Diggs lay eggs.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gained 12 points last week, to up my lead to 53.

This week. I wanted to gamble with Bell and Akers (picked Akers up just before game time last week)

But didn't have the nerve.
Henry fumbles and Hunt gets stuffed at the goal line...
Looks like Taysom Hill would have been a good call this week too. Nervous about rookie QB vs NE.
Not a good start.

But I hope to hold a 53 point lead for reg season points winner....