• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Cromartie in Town today

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be a HUGE acquisition if the Cardinals can snag him, but I think it would be a mild upset if we do. As a #2 opposite Peterson, Cromartie would be great.

I think he is a clear upgrade over Powers...

Another guy, that I'd like to see brought in would be Captain Munnerlyn, formerly of the Panthers... he is smallish, like Powers, but, all the guy does is make plays, and is only 25 years old.

If we get Cromartie, after getting Veldheer..... our options for the First round pick get exponentially better, where we truly can look at BPA.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would definitely be an upgrade over Powers. But I doubt Cromartie is going to settle for what the Cardinals are going to offer. The most the Cardinals could offer is about 1-2 years at $3-4 mil per year. With him being one of the top 2-3 CB(s) left on the market, I can see him getting more elsewhere.

I would rather target a guy like Captain Munnerlyn for the money Cromartie is probably asking.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfc west getting even more rediculius

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Cromartie that afraid to tackle no good piece of shit son of a bitch.

He should have been banned from the league after he "didn't attempt to do his fucking job" against the Jets in the playoffs.

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was pretty much a liability last season. Got beat downfield every single game. He has a bad hip and will be 30 next season. He is the type of CB that needs his elite athleticism to succeed, because he doesn't have great technique and smart. He gets too soft in games.

There is a reason why the CB needy Jets won't even match an offer for Cro.