• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown says he's quitting the NFL

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all well and good but what if Gieselle gives birth in 9 mos and the kid doesn't look like Tom?
Couldn't hurt.

Then again, the kid might look like:

UJa4juI.png

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't hurt.

Then again, the kid might look like:

UJa4juI.png

Little Antonio Brady would quit his 3 pre-k's in week 1 and threaten the teachers

Last edited:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...ok? I looked again, it doesnt look like @Center Ice was directly calling you out for "liberal behavior". He was just responding to your post
@Wamu is a good dude overall. He hates politics though so it was easy to infer. Politics aside, my comments were directed at the younger generation who too often are raised to not take responsibility for their actions. I made no reference to a political party or politics in general simply the inability of many of today's young people to grow up a little and live in a society. That's all. AB's plight is a direct result of his own actions and nobody else's. Often times this comes from a more liberal upbringing but not always. Bad parenting is a common cause.

:suds:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did AB get a pet tarantula?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh....dude threatened to retire if he didn't get his helmet issue straightened out.....everybody (including myself I guess) giving Brown what he wants....attention.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh....dude threatened to retire if he didn't get his helmet issue straightened out.....everybody (including myself I guess) giving Brown what he wants....attention.
yep....dude said before training camp he didn't need football, he's a millionaire.

fuck AB and the horse he rode in on

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incoming lawsuit against the NFL about how he was racially discriminated against.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:crazy:

So responding to your incorrect assumption makes me jumpy? As long as you believe that nonsense I guess that's all that really matters right? If anything you're upset for being told you were wrong in the first place. Anyway enjoy todays NFL action. I don't care about this pointless topic.

Make sure to respond though. I can tell you're the type of person that needs to get the last word in so you can feel better about yourself.

My God, are you kidding right now?? Center Ice makes a comment about Antonio's actions reflecting a liberal attitude, and you jump down his throat as if his comment was anything more than a simple observation and opinion. So I respond with:

"Um...ok? I looked again, it doesnt look like @Center Ice was directly calling you out for 'liberal behavior'. He was just responding to your post"

Pretty innocuous, yes?

Your diatribe of a response:

Wasn't accusing him of calling me out directly. He should know by now to keep his political opions to himself if he has something to say to me. I simply don't care or follow politics. And don't want to talk about them. That topic outside of the PF is a thread-killer in my opinion.

"if he has something to say to me"??? He was responding to your response, it typically happens in a thread, on a message board.

At this point, I'm a little confused at your hostility (maybe Center Ice whipped your ass in a debate in the politics forum in the past?), so I respond with:

"Ok? I doubt he cares whether you follow politics or not"

And Your paranoid overly-defensive counter:

"Maybe next time don't jump to your own incorrect conclusions. You claimed I said he called me out. You couldn't be more wrong. As I never said or meant that"

Okaaaaaaaay. Have a nice day, douchebag

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....dude said before training camp he didn't need football, he's a millionaire.

fuck AB and the horse he rode in on
Not For Long.

He'll burn through his money pretty quick with the lifestyle he's grown accustomed to.
He'll end up like Sapp, only no one will give AB a job after this.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like lawsuit for brain damage and I’m not joking. It’s lawsuit or suicide for AB, could be both.
The rate at which he burns bridges... He'll be completely alone soon, if not already. No more enablers sucking at his financial teet feeding his ego. The world is constantly making fun of him (by his own doing). Could see depression grabbing hold, but his ego is just too out of this world.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead within a year.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he doesn't blow his happy meal bonus and lasts the week w/o incident

It's too late. He was just let go for an incident was a warm apple pie.