• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown says he's quitting the NFL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...ok? I looked again, it doesnt look like @Center Ice was directly calling you out for "liberal behavior". He was just responding to your post

Wasn't accusing him of calling me out directly. He should know by now to keep his political opions to himself if he has something to say to me. I simply don't care or follow politics. And don't want to talk about them. That topic outside of the PF is a thread-killer in my opinion.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't accusing him of calling me out directly. He should know by now to keep his political opions to himself if he has something to say to me. I simply don't care or follow politics. And don't want to talk about them. That topic outside of the PF is a thread-killer in my opinion.

Ok? I doubt he cares whether you follow politics or not

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok? I doubt he cares whether you follow politics or not

Maybe next time don't jump to your own incorrect conclusions. You claimed I said he called me out. You couldn't be more wrong. As I never said or meant that.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After hearing the news, NFL owners run out of their offices screaming, "We're FREE"

giphy.gif

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the XFL is smart they pounce on all these random dudes. Bring in AB, Rolondo McLain, bring Favre out of retirement, offer contracts to college guys earlier than the NFL can. I'd be interested.
Opening night Trevor Lawrence vs Tim Tebow. The media would cover it like the nba offseason

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next time don't jump to your own incorrect conclusions. You claimed I said he called me out. You couldn't be more wrong. As I never said or meant that.

Lol you seem awfully jumpy this morning. I was just going off of your response to him. And please, oh please, accept my most humble of apologies for being ever so wrong, I am absolutely crestfallen that I may have mischaracterized your response.

*swoons*:drama:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you seem awfully jumpy this morning. I was just going off of your response to him. And please, oh please, accept my most humble of apologies for being ever so wrong, I am absolutely crestfallen that I may have mischaracterized your response.

*swoons*:drama:

:crazy:

So responding to your incorrect assumption makes me jumpy? As long as you believe that nonsense I guess that's all that really matters right? If anything you're upset for being told you were wrong in the first place. Anyway enjoy todays NFL action. I don't care about this pointless topic.

Make sure to respond though. I can tell you're the type of person that needs to get the last word in so you can feel better about yourself.