• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown says he's quitting the NFL

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one that matters gives a shit about his speech. He played the game better than most. That's what matters. And he did it as long as he did. And he gave us great football. Grateful for that. Not trying to squeeze anything extra out of the man.
What a jagoff....You should change your screen name to ABsnutinmouth

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
I'm not a Pats fan but that sounds like BS. I would expect that the Pats brain trust would protect that SB considering who they were dealing with.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I just remembered he farted in my face and I fell down and my shoes came off and I was very hurt. I will be suing him for punitive damages. Thank you very much

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
I'm not a Pats fan but that sounds like BS. I would expect that the Pats brain trust would protect that SB considering who they were dealing with.

Hahaha

Patriots will look stupid if they have to pay him the 9M. Word is neither BB or TB wanted him cut... it was all Kraft. If they could cut him and not pay the 9M I think it was a great idea. If they cut him and owe him 9M... they look stupid.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft gets his monies worth on his lawyer retainer fees no doubt.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I don’t blame brown one bit. Why not try and get this money? Of course his he’ll have to defend his behavior but fuck it. It’s already out there. That’s too much money to just walk away from. I think he has a good case against the raiders... they walked away from him. They were certainly “setting him up” with all those fines but it may not be enough to dismiss him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don’t blame brown one bit. Why not try and get this money? Of course his he’ll have to defend his behavior but fuck it. It’s already out there. That’s too much money to just walk away from. I think he has a good case against the raiders... they walked away from him. They were certainly “setting him up” with all those fines but it may not be enough to dismiss him.

I hear ya but you threaten the GM in front of everyone, not sure what his grounds are. Besides all the bs with helmet and feet icing

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You forgot he asked the Raiders to cut him too. Also, he set himself up with fines by not showing up to practice and call his boss a cracker.