• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown is a colossal dbag

WWEFAN1985

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are legit and not a multi-account troll, then welcome to the forum. I never thought I'd prompt a new member to make their first post by making an Antonio Brown thread lmao
No I’m a real skin and bones lol. I saw it and it looked interesting besides I can’t make any new one threads yet so I don’t know how to introduce myself here?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, guys - he can stay.

He seems alright to me.

No I’m a real skin and bones lol. I saw it and it looked interesting besides I can’t make any new one threads yet so I don’t know how to introduce myself here?

Just don't disappear like a fart in the wind on us now that you've already got our blessing. Lest poverty level beer befall you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just masturbated to a picture of Tom Brady..... topless............ :L......................................

in 17 seconds...

I don't know why but I felt the need to disclose that on the board.

I’m pretty sure that’s part of the TB12 method.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure that’s part of the TB12 method.

I've heard setting your desktop background to him is the last step...

To be clear I HAVE NOT done that......

But I did Google the download.....

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard setting your desktop background to him is the last step...

To be clear I HAVE NOT done that......

But I did Google the download.....

I'll bet you cried and had to use your tears as lube that time you waxed your carrot to TB12 after Seattle's SB loss to them/no Marshawn Lynch run at the goal line call.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you cried and had to use your tears as lube that time you waxed your carrot to TB12 after Seattle's SB loss to them/no Marshawn Lynch run at the goal line call.

Dude F off....

The Shark household has an industrial sized barrel of Astroglide in stock at all times. @HaroldSeattle we may need a ban here, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of the disrespect on this forum.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude F off....

The Shark household has an industrial sized barrel of Astroglide in stock at all times. @HaroldSeattle we may need a ban here, I'm getting pretty sick and tired of the disrespect on this forum.

Hey man, I'm not judging you. Do you realize how much poverty beer my ghostly self downed during the 2009 and 2017 season NFC championship games?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this guy was able to whine is way off not one, but two teams in the same off-season, causing the second team to waste 3rd and 5th round draft picks for absolutely nothing. Granted, I think it was classic Raiders organization idiocy to have traded for the guy at all, but that's besides the point.

Then he immediately gets to sign with a top-tier Superbowl contending team with one of the best QB's of all time in the Patriots and Brady, still making enough cash on a "low-money" one year deal for the average family to be set for life. Yet he continues to act like some jaded victim of life. Meanwhile, 99.9%+ of people making many lifetimes worth of income less than him would have been thrown out on their worthless assses for being entitled pricks in the same way he does, with their entire lives ruined in the process (rightfully so if they did pull that nonsense).

What a time to be alive!

Like I said elsewhere, it just makes hating the Patriots that much more logical and enjoyable.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty bad when your HC freezes your offense from winning.

On the bright side, Detroilet still scored more than DOUBLE the combined scores of Green Bay and Chicago this week.

This was a good first week for us Vikings fans. Not gonna lie.