• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown Accused of Three Separate Incidents of Sexual Assault and r*pe

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

667508-full_snoopy-happy-dance-gifs-tenor.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who saw that coming. As a friend of mine said, he's like a guy who won the lottery but threw out the ticket because he didn't like the numbers.

What a nutjob

and I'd bet he plays again somewhere.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever signs him deserves what they get. Rewarding his behavior after that shit in PIT and OAK brings its own karma.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably will be playing for Vegas next season.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who saw that coming. As a friend of mine said, he's like a guy who won the lottery but threw out the ticket because he didn't like the numbers.

What a nutjob

You're probably right, but I'm willing to bet if he's signed he's on a game to game contract, at least at the beginning.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly dblclwn the perrenial loser doesn't agree with my assessment...

well, there goes my afternoon...:heh:

#trollsgonnatroll

You fucking defend Kobe but call out the pats?!?

Bwhahaha.

You’re the biggest loser on this site.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait to see the video of AB running in his backyard yelling “I’m free!! I’m free!!”

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please read the article above

i guess @BigKen can stop defending this clown now that the Pats finally came to their senses. He had no intentions of reading the article. Say it with me Big Ken: he is a horrible human being. The article you refused to accept made that pretty clear.

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck does this have to do with football?? It's nota criminal case, it's a civil case by a woman who's claiming sexual assault not once, not twice, but three times and she initiated it. He didn't hit her or physically assault her.She's pissed because he wouldn't pay her $1.6M for screwing her.
:pound::wash::nutswing:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess @BigKen can stop defending this clown now that the Pats finally came to their senses. He had no intentions of reading the article. Say it with me Big Ken: he is a horrible human being. The article you refused to accept made that pretty clear.

Nah... Dozens of people conspired to make him look like a swindling quasi rapist

I said it a few weeks ago he has some kind of social disorder.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people seem to think AB joining this team is a guaranteed SB trip / win for the Pats, I for one want to make it clear I am not on the bandwagon. If it happens great but this could just as easily go south.

This was one smart Pat Fan...

Funny reading through this thread

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a nutjob

tenor.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not comparing the 2 as we have video proof of the incident but if Ray Rice got blackballed it would be very disappointing when (not if) another team signs this asshole.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not comparing the 2 as we have video proof of the incident but if Ray Rice got blackballed it would be very disappointing when (not if) another team signs this asshole.
The NFL only cares about its bottom line. If Rice had more left in the tank he would have gotten another shot too.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting:

Lobbying for A.B.?

The knee jerk reaction from many in Pittsburgh — including me — is that the Patriots must have figured out quickly that Antonio Brown wasn’t going to be worth the headache.

Maybe that’s what ownership thought. But perhaps that opinion didn’t stretch beyond Robert Kraft.

The Boston Globe’s Ben Volin pointed out on Twitter that it appeared that neither Tom Brady or Bill Belichick were “too happy with Kraft’s decision to release AB.”

The Washington Post reported, citing an interview Brady conducted with WEEI Radio and reporting from Volin, “Overall, some players, according to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, privately voiced their displeasure, but others, according to the NFL Network’s Mike Giardi, said there was ‘relief’ inside the organization. Volin pointed out that ‘Brown spent all of practice on the day he was cut with the first team, a sign that Belichick wanted to keep him on the roster.’”

Basically, the inference there is that some would’ve preferred to see Brown stay for football reasons as opposed to the expeditious reasons to release him.

With Julian Edelman and Josh Gordon both dealing with injuries, Brown could’ve really come in handy.

But, still, is he worth it?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting:

Lobbying for A.B.?

The knee jerk reaction from many in Pittsburgh — including me — is that the Patriots must have figured out quickly that Antonio Brown wasn’t going to be worth the headache.

Maybe that’s what ownership thought. But perhaps that opinion didn’t stretch beyond Robert Kraft.

The Boston Globe’s Ben Volin pointed out on Twitter that it appeared that neither Tom Brady or Bill Belichick were “too happy with Kraft’s decision to release AB.”

The Washington Post reported, citing an interview Brady conducted with WEEI Radio and reporting from Volin, “Overall, some players, according to the NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, privately voiced their displeasure, but others, according to the NFL Network’s Mike Giardi, said there was ‘relief’ inside the organization. Volin pointed out that ‘Brown spent all of practice on the day he was cut with the first team, a sign that Belichick wanted to keep him on the roster.’”

Basically, the inference there is that some would’ve preferred to see Brown stay for football reasons as opposed to the expeditious reasons to release him.

With Julian Edelman and Josh Gordon both dealing with injuries, Brown could’ve really come in handy.

But, still, is he worth it?

If this is true maybe kraft did it because of the money... he didn’t want to pay it

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true maybe kraft did it because of the money... he didn’t want to pay it
or, speaking to that, he was petrified he'd lose it with no return, i.e he goes on the exempt list, and still gets paid.
i think it was the smart move.