• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Davis Retired Again

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Oline is the least of the team's worries right now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
would've been nice to keep out OT depth strong, but if he isn't there mentally........

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this matters a bit. As I said many weeks/months ago when rumours were that he was coming back, I was absolutely against it for this very reason. What if he taps out again? The guy quits when the going got tough for him...that's not the message you send to other players.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a joke. I dont understand what this guy is doing. Is he that unstable

Who is our back up RT and LT now?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably is best for him to retire anyway. Before retiring the first time he missed 14 days due to a concussion. He gets another concussion in practice without playing a down a football. He looks like he is now too susceptible to concussions and is a risk to be out there.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Davis reretires? He jabs at Baalke about money all offseason but then gets reinstated and shows up for TC. But, when he's not the starter, he decides to retire again? What a crybaby. I think the guy either has mental problems, is trying to get cut, or both. We shouldn't play along. He'll either play for us or he'll stay retired. Screw him.

If he pulls the same crap next year--and gets reinstated and comes to TC--I doubt he'll get the warm reception from his teammates that he got this year. No, I think he'll be a pariah. I'd expect the players and coaches would ensure he hates coming to camp every day.

His coming back was just gravy anyway. It doesn't really effect the team all thatmuch except for the backup OT--which now looks like the rookie Theus.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Davis reretires? He jabs at Baalke about money all offseason but then gets reinstated and shows up for TC. But, when he's not the starter, he decides to retire again? What a crybaby. I think the guy either has mental problems, is trying to get cut, or both. We shouldn't play along. He'll either play for us or he'll stay retired. Screw him.

If he pulls the same crap next year--and gets reinstated and comes to TC--I doubt he'll get the warm reception from his teammates that he got this year. No, I think he'll be a pariah. I'd expect the players and coaches would ensure he hates coming to camp every day.

His coming back was just gravy anyway. It doesn't really effect the team all thatmuch except for the backup OT--which now looks like the rookie Theus.

Beadles is the backup tackle with Garnett first to come in to take Beadles spot at guard