• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ant-Man (2015)

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The linked page has ads for monster shirts.......
they-live-obey.gif

^^^want

Hell yeah, that's badass.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Spoilers coming so stop reading) From what I've read, the upcoming Avengers movie will tie all the movies together (Iron Mans, Avengers, Thors, Cpt America, Ant Man, Guardians of the Galaxy). They'll face a big super villain so stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled...last chance...the collector. He was shown at the end of Thor 2. Should be good.

End Spoilers

Thought Thanos was gonna be the main villain in the third one?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pym is the one who created Ultron(avengers 2 villain) in the comics.

So they are clearly straying from the comics. That and he was a founding member.

Maybe a cameo is in store for AV2

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Spoilers coming so stop reading) From what I've read, the upcoming Avengers movie will tie all the movies together (Iron Mans, Avengers, Thors, Cpt America, Ant Man, Guardians of the Galaxy). They'll face a big super villain so stop reading if you don't want to be spoiled...last chance...the collector. He was shown at the end of Thor 2. Should be good.

End Spoilers

The Collector is the baddy in Guardians of the Galaxy. Not sure how they will tie in that movie with the Avengers movies, though. The GotG don't typically get involved with Earth issues. Maybe he will be the one who creates Ultron??

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pym is the one who created Ultron(avengers 2 villain) in the comics.

So they are clearly straying from the comics. That and he was a founding member.

Maybe a cameo is in store for AV2

The Collector is the baddy in Guardians of the Galaxy. Not sure how they will tie in that movie with the Avengers movies, though. The GotG don't typically get involved with Earth issues. Maybe he will be the one who creates Ultron??

So wouldn't both those movies need to be released before AV2?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's from John Carpenter's, They Live.

Rowdy Roddy Piper...aliens running the world in secret.....best fight scene EVER.

Oh no, I know that. My ''that's weird'' comment was in response to you saying where the link took you. I meant to have it linked to the article, but I guess not.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wouldn't both those movies need to be released before AV2?

GotG will be pre-A2. Ant-Man is Phase 3. In the movie, Ultron will not be created by Pym. Pym will be making his debut post-A2

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, I know that. My ''that's weird'' comment was in response to you saying where the link took you. I meant to have it linked to the article, but I guess not.

The link was fine. That article had link/ads on it that I clicked on

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did. Most believe that Jarvis will end up morphing into Ultron.

In the comics, though, Ultron was a Pym creation.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all comes together. Looking forward to all these movies, though I don't know much of this and GOTG

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it all comes together. Looking forward to all these movies, though I don't know much of this and GOTG

Yea. GotG is a real enigma. I am worried that it will be too childish and not really fit with the other movies.

Two of the characters, after all, are a swearing raccoon and a walking tree. On top of that, I am not a huge Benicio Del Torro fan, so having him as the main baddy is a bad start in my book.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's from John Carpenter's, They Live.

Rowdy Roddy Piper...aliens running the world in secret.....best fight scene EVER.

Yep, beat me to it.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Sony and Marvel could come to an agreement to get Spiderman in the movies, sucks it probably wont ever happen.

Well that's what I meant, of this series. Sure they can go further into the universe with the characters you mentioned.

Spiderman in The Avengers would shoot the box office numbers through the roof. If it weren't for all these different studio rights, Wolverine would be a part of The Avengers too.

I'm a huge DC fan but if Spidey and Wolverine were ever in The Avengers and it was executed well by Joss Whedon...there's no way a Justice League film would be able to compete unless Nolan directed

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spiderman in The Avengers would shoot the box office numbers through the roof. If it weren't for all these different studio rights, Wolverine would be a part of The Avengers too.

I'm a huge DC fan but if Spidey and Wolverine were ever in The Avengers and it was executed well by Joss Whedon...there's no way a Justice League film would be able to compete unless Nolan directed

:agree:

If they did a JL movie in the same vein as the Dark Knight movies (changing the characters just enough to make them almost believable in a real-world setting), than I would LOVE it. The Avenger movies have done this pretty well so far, although not nearly as dark as the Dark Knight moves.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the marvel movies lately are growing the universe with the cameos and end credits bits. The new Capt. America movie is introducing Falcon, who can fly assisted from a winged suit and can telepathically connect with birds.

DC is moving early on growing it's character base in leadup to the 1st justice league movie and will be including multiple Justice League characters in the 2nd superman movie (Batman, and reports of Wonder Woman, and several more to make appearances).

Sony owns the rights to spiderman in movies for a couple more years which is why they rebooted it soo quickly and have 2 coming out next summer to squeeze out every dollar they can. But after that, Marvel/Disney will be able to have him revert back to them easily, and he'll be included fairly quickly into their movies.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

If they did a JL movie in the same vein as the Dark Knight movies (changing the characters just enough to make them almost believable in a real-world setting), than I would LOVE it. The Avenger movies have done this pretty well so far, although not nearly as dark as the Dark Knight moves.

As a batman fan, some of the changes the dark knight trilogy made was sacreligious(especially in the last movie)... Of course as a movie fan, i loved all 3, but i disagree with the logic that they need to adapt the characters to make them more believable... there are comics out there of these characters that are darker and more realistic than the dark night trilogy was. every generation there is a reboot in the comics to keep it up to the times... There is no need to take unneccassary liabilities the way all of these live action superhero movies have done...

There has been animated films- especially for the DC comics- that has been much better and much darker than any of the DC live action movies... the marvel animated films are still mostly targeted to children so the live action have been darker...

Last edited by a moderator:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. GotG is a real enigma. I am worried that it will be too childish and not really fit with the other movies.

Two of the characters, after all, are a swearing raccoon and a walking tree. On top of that, I am not a huge Benicio Del Torro fan, so having him as the main baddy is a bad start in my book.

-fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-25229935-500-216.gif

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which is why I don't understand why they wont come to an agreement and just make it. The money would shatter any records ever set by any other movie.