• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Urban thug gets the axe

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ThugLifeChoseMe.jpg
I thought you weren't posting anymore childhood photos of yourself... :D

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would stop using the word "thug" to describe black athletes and sack up and just use the N word. I mean we all know what you're implying. Racists are inherently cowards though, so I guess it makes sense.
35899753.jpg

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish people would stop using the word "thug" to describe black athletes and sack up and just use the N word. I mean we all know what you're implying. Racists are inherently cowards though, so I guess it makes sense.
If you believe the better part of valor is to use "the N word", what does it reveal about your cowardice that you are unwilling to use the word itself?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. I'll be that man and call him a nincompoop. What's the big deal?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was him, I'm willing to bet he had his cell phone.

And that will help bury him. The cell tower pings to his phone would have tracked him before, during and after his crash.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hit and run...on a deer.

Patriots release LB Brandon Spikes after his car found abandoned

The New England Patriots released Brandon Spikes on Monday morning as Massachusetts State Police investigate an accident involving a vehicle registered to the linebacker.

Per a statement, police said they found a Mercedes Maybach abandoned in a median on Interstate-495 near Foxborough, Mass., near the Patriots' facilities early Sunday morning. The car had front-end damage, and a representative from the OnStar navigation system told officers the driver had reported hitting a deer. No deer was found at the scene, police said.

Shortly after responding to the report of the abandoned Maybach at 3:30 a.m. ET, police were also called by the occupants of a Nissan Murano, who reported they had been rear-ended by an unknown vehicle in the same area of I-495 Sunday. The three occupants of that car, an adult man and woman along with a 12-year-old boy, were transported to a hospital with minor injuries.

Police said that "no connection has yet been established" between the two incidents, but that the investigation is ongoing. Officers have not yet determined who was driving the Maybach.

Spikes was drafted in the second round by the Patriots out of the University of Florida in 2010 and played four seasons with New England before spending 2014 with the Buffalo Bills. He re-signed with the Patriots last month.

Spikes served a four-game suspension in 2010 for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances. Though he was fined several times for on-field incidents, he had no other personal conduct policy violations.

Sad part about this is a Maybach is designed for a driver...the plush seats are in the back...stupid dumbass basically bought a limo and is driving it around himself. Apparently he should have invested some of his money in getting a driver for his car.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thug: Asshole who gauges out eyes of another defenseless player after the play is over - Websters

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Mary and Joseph, let's make everything about race :L

That was one of the worst comments I have seen on here. Criminal activity makes you a thug. Not your skin color, i wasnt even thinking it off that way.

Wouldnt someone call a mafia memeber a thug? Russian, Italian, ect mostly white...

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw on the news that the word "thug" is now racist...then I noticed how partly cloudy became partly sunny...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Mary and Joseph, let's make everything about race :L

That was one of the worst comments I have seen on here. Criminal activity makes you a thug. Not your skin color, i wasnt even thinking it off that way.

Wouldnt someone call a mafia memeber a thug? Russian, Italian, ect mostly white...

It's Brasky. Nobody should be surprised.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It seldom is in this context. In sports, particularly football, Thug is almost exclusively used to describe black athletes who find themselves in trouble. That's how I view it.
Sounds like you are the one with the problem.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe the better part of valor is to use "the N word", what does it reveal about your cowardice that you are unwilling to use the word itself?
You can't type it on this site. It was either use asterisks or that. I wasn't directly referring to OP, more so the vast amount of people who've adopted its use as a racial epithet.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw on the news that the word "thug" is now racist...then I noticed how partly cloudy became partly sunny...

Kinda how Red River Shootout had to change its name to Red River Rivalry. It's all Ghey :L