• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another One (maybe not so easy)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now with Gordon (who I plan on planting on my bench after my bye week blues) looking more and more iffy by the day, I have basically 2 choices. I think Imma go with choice A, but Imma run it my yoose guise now.
Choice A-Leave Gordon in and if he can't go sub him with RAnderson and get the 20-25 yards he's gonna get against the Pats or
Choice B-Start Pettis who is starting to get more run,

What say you?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now with Gordon (who I plan on planting on my bench after my bye week blues) looking more and more iffy by the day, I have basically 2 choices. I think Imma go with choice A, but Imma run it my yoose guise now.
Choice A-Leave Gordon in and if he can't go sub him with RAnderson and get the 20-25 yards he's gonna get against the Pats or

What say you?

if those are the only options then I would do A too.

but who else is available??

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends or whether you want floor or potential. .... Pettis (floor), Robby (boom or bust)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends or whether you want floor or potential. .... Pettis (floor), Robby (boom or bust)

not sure if boom or bust is fair. He could be like he was last season now that darnold is back. He did have a good game last week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until I see otherwise, I'm avoiding Pats D when possible.

But also hard to advise Pettis over anyone with a pulse right now..... but I'll go Pettis over a very burnable josh norman and skins secondary

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But also hard to advise Pettis over anyone with a pulse right now..... but I'll go Pettis over a very burnable josh norman and skins secondary
He is the safest play for sure - - with Robby you're looking for that one big one. .... and yea, Pats have been pretty awesome

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the safest play for sure - - with Robby you're looking for that one big one. .... and yea, Pats have been pretty awesome

they have been awsome. But they have also not faced any good offense since week 1.

last week would have been fun to see the giants if they had anyone healthy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think the Pats will take away Robby and let Crowder catch 13 balls for 81 yards.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm honestly leaning this way...............makes me nervous to start Pettis and Brieda together but I think that's the best option.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly leaning this way...............makes me nervous to start Pettis and Brieda together but I think that's the best option.

that would be a big mistake IMO... Pettis has yet to get more than 45 yards in any game and the most catches hes gotten is 4 so far... so without a TD he is likely not to reach 10 points in a PPR league... and it is not like he is a TD guy...

So why are you so afraid to being "STUCK" starting Anderson when your other option is not going to get you any points anyway???

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would be a big mistake IMO... Pettis has yet to get more than 45 yards in any game and the most catches hes gotten is 4 so far... so without a TD he is likely not to reach 10 points in a PPR league... and it is not like he is a TD guy...

So why are you so afraid to being "STUCK" starting Anderson when your other option is not going to get you any points anyway???
My guess is Billychick will take Anderson out of the game..........Pettis has been getting more lools as the season wears on. Now I can see a game script where Frisco runs fer 200 yards and barely throws, but even when they kicked the shit our of tBrowns a couple of weeks ago they were still throwing (not much I know) late in the 4th. Matter of fact, Pettis dropped a sure TD (not sure if that helps my argument or not lol). With Shady and McMannus sucking fer me last night I'm definitely in deep shit.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Billychick will take Anderson out of the game..........Pettis has been getting more lools as the season wears on. Now I can see a game script where Frisco runs fer 200 yards and barely throws, but even when they kicked the shit our of tBrowns a couple of weeks ago they were still throwing (not much I know) late in the 4th. Matter of fact, Pettis dropped a sure TD (not sure if that helps my argument or not lol). With Shady and McMannus sucking fer me last night I'm definitely in deep shit.

But doesn't Anderson have the upside??

Lets just assume you are right, and the patriots defense dominates again... wont that mean that the Jets will be behind and need to be more aggressive?? Anderson is the Jets deep ball guy... He just needs to catch one, and he already at worst MATCHES what pettis does all game... Golden Tate showed it last week that the defense allows big plays occasionally...

The jets offense going into this week is also by far the best offensive that Patriot Defense saw since week one, where the defense looked good but not spectacular...

The 49ers play the skins, they are not going to need to be aggressive... they will play their game, which is a lot of passing to Kittle, and a lot of running and passes to the backs...

and remember, by having Anderson be your "backup plan" you can still start Gordon if he plays...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What say you?

Pettis. Only reason I didn't puck him up in KOTF, is because I traded for Kittle.
...and then @tlance grabbed him. (nuff said)

That said, I am starting Anderson in two leagues...more so out of necessity though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson having his "boom" last week leads me to believe that you should go with Pettis and a little bit safer floor.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pettis. Only reason I didn't puck him up in KOTF, is because I traded for Kittle.
...and then @tlance grabbed him. (nuff said)

That said, I am starting Anderson in two leagues...more so out of necessity though.

I am starting Pettis in 3 leagues this week.

The Redskins are horrible against the pass and actually fairly stout against the run. Pettis is going to have his opportunities and the Niners should get 30 points. There is plenty to go around for both in Kyle Shannahan revenge game.

Anderson, on the other hand has about a 75% chance to get less than 5 fantasy points and his odds are no better than Pettis to hit a big play in this particular matchup.

Save Anderson for another week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But doesn't Anderson have the upside??

Lets just assume you are right, and the patriots defense dominates again... wont that mean that the Jets will be behind and need to be more aggressive?? Anderson is the Jets deep ball guy... He just needs to catch one, and he already at worst MATCHES what pettis does all game... Golden Tate showed it last week that the defense allows big plays occasionally...

The jets offense going into this week is also by far the best offensive that Patriot Defense saw since week one, where the defense looked good but not spectacular...

The 49ers play the skins, they are not going to need to be aggressive... they will play their game, which is a lot of passing to Kittle, and a lot of running and passes to the backs...

and remember, by having Anderson be your "backup plan" you can still start Gordon if he plays...

Gordon is not likely to play. Anderson’s floor is zero this week.

Pettis is more likely to get points and more likely to hit a big play. Because like others have said, Anderson and Bell are the 2 Belicek will limit.