• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another great game by Alex

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but I can't remember if he actually needed to jump for the ball, or if he did one of his crazy jump for no reason catches... but that is the type of hit I'm worried that he is exposing himself to again by jumping for no reason.

And apparently, since I'm concerned about that injury risk, that means I'm hating on VD and saying Alex can do no wrong...

... :tape2:

Not necessarily but if you say so.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has just been a better player the whole time he has been here. Davis has been a top TE in the league despite his OCs and QBs while Smith has not ever been an elite QB.

qb is a much different position. learning pass routes is not very hard. a qb has to learn a heck of a lot more...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In years past I always saw Alex on the sidelines with a helmet, either on or in his arms during the defense's time on the field. Now, with having a lead and seeing him with a cap on, I think, "Oh, they're resting him" and then he comes out on the field afterwards. Anyone else notice that he's wearing a hat between drives now and remember whether that was the case under Nolan/Singletary? (I know players don't all leave them on or all remove them on the sideline.)

It appears, since I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the sideline before that this year is different. I know I am reading too much into it, but maybe it's because he's more relaxed? Maybe it's like putting your blue collar shirt on.