• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anne Heche's Career on Fire

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coked and boozed out, she got into a car and nearly killed people and destroyed a person's house. She sustains injuries to herself in the process and later dies. If it had been some dumbshit 14-yr-old, no one would be calling her a victim. But because it's some actor who once dated Ellen DeGeneres, it becomes some great tragedy that this happened to her.

Hopefully, the woman whose house was destroyed sues the shit out of her estate.
Let's take a second to analyze your stupid shittake here. Not once did I say she shouldn't be charged. Not one single time. Not once did I say the family shouldn't sue. Not once. In fact there are multiple posts of me making fun of, as well as ridiculing her as a person and an actress. This is YOUR idiotic hot take here. All I said was that the justice system can't do shit to her that karma hasn't already done. It is simply your inability to comprehend the English language that you are continuing this farce.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a second to analyze your stupid shittake here. Not once did I say she shouldn't be charged. Not one single time. Not once did I say the family shouldn't sue. Not once. In fact there are multiple posts of me making fun of, as well as ridiculing her as a person and an actress. This is YOUR idiotic hot take here. All I said was that the justice system can't do shit to her that karma hasn't already done. It is simply your inability to comprehend the English language that you are continuing this farce.
Listen, it can be BOTH. She can get the karmic justice and she can be a bad person, not worthy of victim status, who should be sued or prosecuted into oblivion. Our society has a really fucked up view on victimhood nowadays, such that we treat criminals as people more worthy of compassion than the actual victims. If someone breaks into your house, threatens or hurts your family and you shoot him to death, you can and should absolutely sue his estate for getting blood on your carpet.

Your view of "she has suffered enough" doesn't have any accountability to it. This wasn't a medical emergency. No one made Heche take a bunch of alcohol and drugs and start crashing into people's houses at high speed.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, it can be BOTH. She can get the karmic justice and she can be a bad person, not worthy of victim status, who should be sued or prosecuted into oblivion. Our society has a really fucked up view on victimhood nowadays, such that we treat criminals as people more worthy of compassion than the actual victims. If someone breaks into your house, threatens or hurts your family and you shoot him to death, you can and should absolutely sue his estate for getting blood on your carpet.

Your view of "she has suffered enough" doesn't have any accountability to it. This wasn't a medical emergency. No one made Heche take a bunch of alcohol and drugs and start crashing into people's houses at high speed.
Ok? I never once said she "suffered enough". Not once. The sad fact that you are putting your own interpretation of others statements into quotes is the very essence of why you fail so hard at debate. You are incapable of responding in an intellectual way. You have to create falsehoods to defend your point of view. I was making fun of her dumb ass the whole time before you showed up. I even posted how the poor car was now stuck with heche flesh melted into it. My original post to you was kinda tongue in cheek about how the last thing her burnt corpse is worried about is whether she gets charged with reckless driving. The issue you have is that you make an assumption, and once that assumption is made, you are incapable of altering it. It is why you are ridiculed so often for your stances.

Last edited: