• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andy Dalton, 6 years - $115,000,000

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manster.....you remember Romo's first 8 games as a starter?
The players in this league elected him to the pro bowl.

like the standings....very little stays the same year to year and many last to first type stories come outta the woodworks

Not coming after you but it was the fans who selected Romo. Dallas has such a huge fan base that years ago 10 Coyboys would make the pro bowl every year. This isn't me saying Romo didn't deserve it but the minute Dallas makes the playoffs they get an automatic 10 players in which accounts for horrific Pro Bowl selections like Anthony Spencer, Roy Williams (S), Marion Barber was 24th in rushing and makes it in. That's one of the positives of being a Dallas fan.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not coming after you but it was the fans who selected Romo. Dallas has such a huge fan base that years ago 10 Coyboys would make the pro bowl every year. This isn't me saying Romo didn't deserve it but the minute Dallas makes the playoffs they get an automatic 10 players in which accounts for horrific Pro Bowl selections like Anthony Spencer, Roy Williams (S), Marion Barber was 24th in rushing and makes it in. That's one of the positives of being a Dallas fan.

I disagree on fan base stuffing boxes. This ain't baseball.

Don't recall how romo got in, I know the players vote counts more than the fans after startings are voted in...

But it does make me wonder all these years how Dallas keeps all these fans when they haven't been jack for so long.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree on fan base stuffing boxes. This ain't baseball.

Don't recall how romo got in, I know the players vote counts more than the fans after startings are voted in...

But it does make me wonder all these years how Dallas keeps all these fans when they haven't been jack for so long.

If I remember correctly, hasslebeck and brees were the other 2. Favre may have made it but declined and let hasslebeck go. McCabb??? Is the only one I don't know why didn't make it. The NFC that yr wasn't exactly loaded with qbs. Romo had a huge game on thanksgiving that yr and also a big Saturday night game vs Atl. to help his case

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, hasslebeck and brees were the other 2. Favre may have made it but declined and let hasslebeck go. McCabb??? Is the only one I don't know why didn't make it. The NFC that yr wasn't exactly loaded with qbs. Romo had a huge game on thanksgiving that yr and also a big Saturday night game vs Atl. to help his case

I don't think Romo got in on fan votes but I really don't know for sure. Just doesn't seem logical he landed a spot on fan votes since he didn't start before like week 9 that season

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas won 13 games and was the Super Bowl favorite at that time. Houston had a ton of Pro Bowlers a couple of years back as well, I'm betting if they don't improve their record, it'll be JJ and crickets this season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This won't be too hard to destroy. First off PM selection is a three part vote. The Coaches vote = 1/3, the players vote = 1/3, and the fans vote = 1/3.

In Barbers LONE PB he was 18 in the NFL (8th in the NFC) and 3rd in the NFC rushing TD's and he was tied as the 2nd leading scoring RB in the NFC. Williams and Spencer earned their PB's. If you want to say Williams went to a few he shouldn't have I think many will agree. So did Gerode. It had more to do with their name recognition than the Dallas fans because many of us fans were questioning a few of their selections too.

I give you some free advice. If you want to throw out stats to back your argument at least get those stats right.