• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ANDY COHEN: Playing 10 Questions With Louis Delmas

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for this kid. I think Delmas will be one of our better off-season pick ups this year. The only concern is he is a hard hitter that may pick up a few fines and suspendsions but seems to be working and getting better with that in camp.

Lots of good coming out of Dolphins Camp so far - Yes , avalon, like it or not - even Tannehill is showing some good things out there.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avalon, if you are reading this - I have this piece of advice for you - if you are on twitter getting your Fins info, or anywhere for that matter - Dolphins Beat writers I would advice you to follow for the best coverage is Chris Perkins of Sun Sentinel and James Walker of ESPN.

Guys like Armando Salguero of the Herald and Omar Kelly also of the Sentinel may be the most experienced as far as time they have been doing this - But those guys are highly full of themselves, think they know it all and are really just focused on spitting negativity on the Fins, or any of our teams they get the chance to cover. They like to seem objective and knowledgable but they are just clowns.

And not sure I would put too much stock on NFL coverage I get from a guy named Armando.... so there is that

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paolo I think that you have to take every reporter with a grain of salt. Everyone has opinions...but I agree some have a burr up their ass for some reason. I think this Fins team is promising judge not sure if they'll put it all together this year or next? Either way they're getting better so it's fun to watch...

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its only training camp, and im not getting on the team. I just know that with Tannehill, his training camp carries over to the regular season. and when he sucks and we lose, all i hear is its just 1 game. Well that one game can be the difference of playoffs and sitting at home. This isnt the NBA where you have so many games and can have off days. Tannehill hasnt shown be anything in his time here that he can be a starting QB. As a Dolphin fan, I seriously hope he proves me wrong. I want nothing more then to cheer for him.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's been tough but Tanny isn't alone here if the oline breaks down to end a game is that all on him? He's had some game winning drives as well so he definitely has it in him. I'm optimistic that if they can fix the oline you'll see improvement with Tanny. I just don't know if they'll get this all fixed up this year or not but I hope so.