• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Wylie RT/G from Chiefs

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently watched the Chiefs/ Bengals regular season game from last season. I watched Wylie at RT clesely, he gave up a sack and several pressures. But he was an animal in the run game. I liked this signing but really want to find a better RT and put him at guard, Now then you would have a good OL, now it's merely serviceable.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what Mahommes does in the pocket sometimes, 1 sack and at least 3 pressures, in addition to being an "animal" in the run game sounds great to me.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what Mahommes does in the pocket sometimes, 1 sack and at least 3 pressures, in addition to being an "animal" in the run game sounds great to me.

Yeah, Wylie is top ten in pass block win rate, defined as sustaining the block for 2.5 seconds. Mahomes on occasion makes his OL look bad because he can make so much happen.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recently watched the Chiefs/ Bengals regular season game from last season. I watched Wylie at RT clesely, he gave up a sack and several pressures. But he was an animal in the run game. I liked this signing but really want to find a better RT and put him at guard, Now then you would have a good OL, now it's merely serviceable.
Pretty accurate. He's tolerable when you trust your QB to manage the pocket and maximize what is available. He was originally supposed to be a backup guard, let alone a starting OT, but a nasty knee injury to Lucas Niang (the current projected starter at RT in KC) in week 17 two seasons ago against the Bengals messed up his timeline for last season.

The Chiefs did noticeably draft Kinnard out of Kentucky, but he was quite frankly poor and the only reason he made the team was his being a draft pick. Wylie is a very nice backup. Has his use as a low budget plug.