• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck is set up for the battle test

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here comes Manziel. If texans draft him, the colts have the better pedigree as a team which Manziel will learn the hard way. Luck is the next big QB after the current four and he will absolutely put Manziel in his place season after season. Its just an unfortunate draw for Manziel and a lose-lose situation for the texans.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are battle tests and what does the Colts' team pedigree have to do with the Texans?

This whole thread is

images

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans are set up better as a team and it's not close. Luck may be a better QB than Manziel but JJ Watt is the most dominant defender since Reggie White.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the Texans ever beaten the Colts, if so maybe once?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans have eleven draft picks, including the first and the thirty-third overall, and quite a bit of talent already on their team. They could get very good very quickly.

I'm not exactly sure what the topic of this thread is, but despite being in such a strong position to rebuild, it is kind of bad luck for the Texans that there doesn't seem to be a Luck type QB prospect in this draft. Of course, that's not to say that a QB in this draft won't turn out to be very good.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Texans have eleven draft picks, including the first and the thirty-third overall, and quite a bit of talent already on their team. They could get very good very quickly.

I'm not exactly sure what the topic of this thread is, but despite being in such a strong position to rebuild, it is kind of bad luck for the Texans that there doesn't seem to be a Luck type QB prospect in this draft. Of course, that's not to say that a QB in this draft won't turn out to be very good.

I agree Luck is in another atmosphere, let alone planet. Manziel might be the flavor of the week, but not the vanilla,choc, strawberry

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translate to English, please.

I think he's saying that the Colts find themselves in the best position in their division. Since there is no consensus "can't miss", Luck-type QB in this draft, that might be true. At the same time, as I mentioned above, the Texans already have some very good players, they have eleven picks (including 1 and 33 overall), and at least one of the QBs in this year's draft might turn out to be very good. So it's not at all clear to me that Houston couldn't work its way back into contention in the AFCS as early as this year.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, on the premise that Luck will have competition this year from the Texans being the thesis of the thread:

I hate, hate, hate this year's crop of QBs and wouldn't touch any with a top-15 pick. One may fluke out, but every one of them has major flaws and are projects rather than 'can't miss' guys. This draft looks to me a lot like 2007 or 2006 with only 'Vajay' Jay Cutler being a mid-level starter of the first-rounders.

So, no QB help in the draft. If they're smart and take Clowney, and he decides to try, then the defense should be pretty good. With nobody to throw the ball, though, they aren't going to challenge the Colts even if Arian Foster somehow manages to play 10 games.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck = Overrated

Can't believe how the NFL slobbered his dick after the loss to the Patriots. He played ok, but any other QB would have been riiiiped up over those game-losing INTs.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here comes Manziel. If texans draft him, the colts have the better pedigree as a team which Manziel will learn the hard way. Luck is the next big QB after the current four and he will absolutely put Manziel in his place season after season. Its just an unfortunate draw for Manziel and a lose-lose situation for the texans.

Luck is not the next big QB if he keeps throwing the ball to the wrong team…. Dude needs to get a grip on his INT's …. So many people have just handed him the crown but that stuff is earned not given away…