• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And with the number three pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, The Washington redskins take...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didnt know better I would think that was a direct shot Skinsdad.

i believe i had a debate with more then one person about about venting threads and when they happen , just saying

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade isn't the problem. The problems are:

No salary cap space
No new wrinkles to keep defenses honest
No offseason study for RG3 due to rehabbing
LFB finally got old
Santana Moss got old
The offensive line, now without much of a running threat from RG3, is getting exposed(because Shanny Jr hasn't put in any new wrinkles)
RG3 needs to be bitchslapped into his new reality: you suck at reading defenses, you have poor mechanics, you stare down your first read too often, and your accuracy is way off, AND YOU MUST FIX THEM ALL, IMMEDIATELY!

And that's just the offense.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, make a rant sticky and merge them all. This is getting ridiculous. :doh:

I like this idea ... call it the "Postgame Locker Room" & everyone can :bawling: together.

But no more stickies ... LINKS, we should link everything from the visitors read this thread.

DOWN WITH STICKIES !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't disagree with you here at all. It would truly suck as a skins fans, but I'm girding myself for that likelihood now.

That's why I'll be shaking my fist and head if that is the outcome. Bad enough what were dealing with now and the past 20+ years in general, this would be heapings of salt on a festering wound of on-going issues for this franchise.

Actually at this pt the damage is already done & it might be in the Skins best interest to have a very bad record. Sure - the Rams would get a very high 1st rd pick (not really a big deal to us since they are not a rival). However - the Redskins would also get relatively high picks in the other rounds.

Another (kind of) benefit to all of this is that it dramatically points out that there are huge weaknesses in talent, coaching, etc. Therefore - nobody deludes themselves into thinking "The Redskins are almost there" since they are not. Time to start exploring all avenues to put this team back on the winning track in the future (which is very doable in today's NFL).

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, there isn't a huge difference between the 37th pick and the 40th pick. Playing for better draft slot without a #1 isn't really relevant. What this team should be playing for is pride. Oh and the 15 FAs we have should be playing for their next contract.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam newton'sucked'his'second year. Eli manning almost got cut his 3 rd'year. We just need to know what'rg3 needs 'not what shany'wants happy turkey day and gooooooooooo raiders