• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And the poaching continues....

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read from user comments on few outlets such as CBS, Yahoo, and NFL that were reporting this pick up, just so the Hawks can pick Daniels' brain and steal plays from the Niners. THE MOST RIDICULOUS I'VE READ. :gaah:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read from user comments on few outlets such as CBS, Yahoo, and NFL that were reporting this pick up, just so the Hawks can pick Daniels' brain and steal plays from the Niners. THE MOST RIDICULOUS I'VE READ. :gaah:

I'd say that if we were playing the Niners in a few weeks that such a scenerio wouldn't be too far fetched. However, neither of our two teams will be using the same game plans come December.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an interesting thought.
I'd hate to see Tjack go because the way he's looked this year he's about as good as your gonna get in the backup spot but we do have some pressing needs on the Oline right now.

Do you really think we'd trade TJack? TJack is a great backup, great. While I thought we'd draft Daniels in the 7th round, he is far from ready to play QB as a backup. Next year's camp.

He's multi-dimensional and wouldn't be surprised if they used Daniels in a Denard Robinson fashion where it's far easier to learn 5 plays than a QB in week 4.

TJack is a paramount piece to this squad especially with the way QB's can suddenly go down and miss action. Last night is a perfect example.

:suds:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You're definitely not getting rid of TJax this season but it wouldn't surprise me if he's gone next season.

My guess is the Seahawks want to develop Daniels as a cheaper option at backup QB and one that is in line with RW's skillset.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavaris Jackson has no trade value. He might be a good back-up but you never know until you put the back-up into harms way in a live fire situation. Jackson should be fine but no-one else sees him as a potential top 16 QB and it's damn difficult to be a Super Bowl team without that sort of QB. Releasing Daniels was a mistake by the 49ers. He's too valuable a 3rd string to hide on the practice squads. The 49ers made the opposite move for Tolzein a few years ago so they should have seen this coming. Daniels has potential. I would have liked the Rams to have claimed him. We need an upgrade at back-up QB and we've got several stiffs on the active roster who could have been released. Heads up move by the Seahawks.