• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Now Aiyuk is Down

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And something else...how did the FO let all of our top 5 CBs be FAs at the same time (this offseason)?

Because its difficult to give new contracts to these guys. KeWaun Williams maybe ok, but difficult to commit future cap to Sherman (age), Mosely (not quite proven), and Witherspoon (inconsistent).

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It sounds like Aiyuk is going to play in the opener. Samuel hasn't practiced so he is probably out. Looking forward to seeing Trent Taylor play. He was the best WR in camp last year and Jimmy G's favorite target before going down. Supposedly he looks good this year, Also, McKinnon has looked really good in practice. It is the passing game where he will make his mark.

the receiver i'm anxious to see is Jordan Reed.

not expecting Aiyuk to get a lot of action, at least not yet.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like Aiyuk is going to play in the opener. Samuel hasn't practiced so he is probably out. Looking forward to seeing Trent Taylor play. He was the best WR in camp last year and Jimmy G's favorite target before going down. Supposedly he looks good this year, Also, McKinnon has looked really good in practice. It is the passing game where he will make his mark.
I like the fact that he has Wes Welker coaching him. I hope McKinnon can provide at least something. Shanahan sure seems to like him

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the receiver i'm anxious to see is Jordan Reed.

not expecting Aiyuk to get a lot of action, at least not yet.
I bet Aiyuk's first action is an end around or some kind of running play

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We passed on the best 2 WRs in thedraft, so Aiyuk better turn out to be something. Decent reports from TC, but he's already missed game 1 and it's looking like the same for game 2. And so it goes...

For some reason, this team has needed a WR and CB for what seems like a decade. Yet we pass on the best CBs and WRs available the draft year after year. Maybe one day

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We passed on the best 2 WRs in thedraft, so Aiyuk better turn out to be something. Decent reports from TC, but he's already missed game 1 and it's looking like the same for game 2. And so it goes...

For some reason, this team has needed a WR and CB for what seems like a decade. Yet we pass on the best CBs and WRs available the draft year after year. Maybe one day
Yeah, I'm not expecting much from Aiyuk but Shanahan surprised us with Samuel and I'm convinced that Hurd would have been a good one too so maybe Aituk is what he was looking for; we'll see.