• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Anaheim Ducks at Philadelphia Flyers 10/29/13 | 7:00pm

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at the replay - the part in which it looked like he may have passed it with his hand, it looks like he had the stick in that same hand too and that he used his fingers to pass the puck while the stick was semi in his hand - tough call there, it looks awfully close

Ya that's what I thought but by the looks of it the refs blew that one...shitty. Either way you can't win them all but unfortunately the Flyers need to put together some streaks to catch up. April comes quicker than you think!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that's what I thought but by the looks of it the refs blew that one...shitty. Either way you can't win them all but unfortunately the Flyers need to put together some streaks to catch up. April comes quicker than you think!
Definitely - the season's not over but they have to get going soon enough

I'm looking at it as a five game block that started against the Rangers - so far they're 2-1 - let's see what they do in this back to back this weekend

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, how'd we lose to the Ducks? Their injured list was as long as their ROSTER.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of positives to take out of this game, but the loss still stings badly given the hole we're in and how desperately we need the points. I think we had a 9-3 team on the ropes midway through the game and just failed to score another goal that probably would've knocked them out for good.

Hartnell, Giroux, Couturier and even Raffl are so overdue for a goal that it's ridiculous. The pass by G last night on the Lecavalier goal was all-world, so at least his playmaking abilities are in gear. But then later in the game I saw him try to make a tough pass over to a linemate (Raffl, I believe) instead of taking the shot while in prime scoring position. I'm pretty sure it was even a 2 on 1 and Raffl was covered. He definitely needed to pull the trigger that time. You can't just always make the pass. I don't know that he trusts his shot right now though.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I remember that Mav I still think he's favoring his hand otherwise he let's it rip! It's going to be a grind all year but at least the talents there to score. I'm liking the D approach only way to win a cup. They'll get it at some point.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm curious if that hand still has anything to do with G struggling a bit to maybe shoot - hopefully if that is the case it will get better soon

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, how'd we lose to the Ducks? Their injured list was as long as their ROSTER.
Ducks have a pretty deep team with some young guys who have stepped in and have been strong