• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Anaheim Ducks at Los Angeles Kings 3/15/14 | 10:30pm

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of the NHL screwing over my teams and the whole league for that matter, every fucking night - fix this fucking shit and start bringing in competent referees and stop making the rules as if school children made them up - actually school children would make the rules up much better than these enablers that run the league - this league is so sideways - the same shit happened in the Sens/Habs games and they called it a goal

The refereeing in this league is the absolute worst

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats deserves a tape to the leagues front office and the Kings outplayed the duck for 2 and half periods

BS shouldnt be tolerated

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more weirdness......thats a goal and a missed call by the ref

wasnt there a missed call(beginning of the season) when a shot went out of play and fell back on the ice behind quick for a goal......refs lost sight of the puck and didnt blow the whistle and that went for a goal

Kings were the absolute victim of that

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sick of the NHL screwing over my teams and the whole league for that matter, every fucking night - fix this fucking shit and start bringing in competent referees and stop making the rules as if school children made them up - actually school children would make the rules up much better than these enablers that run the league - this league is so sideways - the same shit happened in the Sens/Habs games and they called it a goal

The refereeing in this league is the absolute worst

This whole year has been awful. Sharks have had multiple OT winners waived off on awful calls. Wingels himself has had like 3 goals waived off.

Today the wild got shafted. As did the kings as everyone has already covered.

It's ridiculous.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole year has been awful. Sharks have had multiple OT winners waived off on awful calls. Wingels himself has had like 3 goals waived off.

Today the wild got shafted. As did the kings as everyone has already covered.

It's ridiculous.

I was furious the other night in the Leafs/Sharks game with that call - it's awful all around the league

I can't take it anymore

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more weirdness......thats a goal and a missed call by the ref

wasnt there a missed call(beginning of the season) when a shot went out of play and fell back on the ice behind quick for a goal......refs lost sight of the puck and didnt blow the whistle and that went for a goal

funny thing it was the same ref.
He awarded a goal on one that should not have counted and took away one that (in my opinion) should have counted. Kind of evens things up.
Kings played ok, not great and didn't earn a win