• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Anaheim Ducks at Los Angeles Kings 3/15/14 | 10:30pm

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my - Ducks re-take the lead

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the Kings give up a goal many times within a minute of scoring one

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Kings would have done what it took to keep Rob Scuderi - Matt Greene has done nothing this season because he's turned into porcelain and Jake Muzzin couldn't hold his jock strap - they're really missing Scuds - the defense is a step behind without him

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the Kings would have done what it took to keep Rob Scuderi - Matt Greene has done nothing this season because he's turned into porcelain and Jake Muzzin couldn't hold his jock strap - they're really missing Scuds - the defense is a step behind without him

well look at it this way....Pitt hasnt used him much this season due to injury. tonights problems are weirdness (both goals) I think LA has played way better, Gaborik still hides from the defense, Im wondering why Columbus let him go

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't a good period for the Kings - the third period better be much better or this one is over - Ducks are playing third game in four nights, Kings should be taking it to them later in this game but they're not showing that they can do it

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well look at it this way....Pitt hasnt used him much this season due to injury. tonights problems are weirdness (both goals) I think LA has played way better, Gaborik still hides from the defense, Im wondering why Columbus let him go

See, I think this season with the Kings, they've played well against teams who are good but not great - but once they play great teams they play like garbage - the Kings just have something missing, it's hard to pin-point but they've beaten up on the teams who aren't as good and the teams that are great they aren't doing well - and that's worrisome

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I think this season with the Kings, they've played well against teams who are good but not great - but once they play great teams they play like garbage - the Kings just have something missing, it's hard to pin-point but they've beaten up on the teams who aren't as good and the teams that are great they aren't doing well - and that's worrisome

the dustin brown factor.....his game is missing and its been all season

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with dustin it isnt the numbers his work ethic (tenacity) comes out in the rest of the team

I think he's the type of player that has played so hard in his career that he's running out of bullets(even though he's still relatively young) - I think mentally he's lost that edge and not only does that hurt in terms of tenacity but also in the numbers - I had this fear last season that there was a mental block in which he might not be able to sustain what he's done in the past, because of how hard he's played and how it's taken a toll on him

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richards too

Well, I think he's a little different in the sense that offensively, his numbers are still decent for how much he plays - I think his role is a little different than it was in previous years - but he always plays well in big games

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baffles me what can go to a review and what can't. I'm sure the ref says Gaborik interfered and therefore it doesn't matter if it crossed the line, but the league really needs to clarify this.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perry no penalty for punching from behind
Goal waved off for???
Not the Kings night for calls

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck these cock sucking refs - people can't take this league seriously when they employ these incompetent refs - unfuckingbelievable

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more weirdness......thats a goal and a missed call by the ref

wasnt there a missed call(beginning of the season) when a shot went out of play and fell back on the ice behind quick for a goal......refs lost sight of the puck and didnt blow the whistle and that went for a goal

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more weirdness......thats a goal and a missed call by the ref

wasnt there a missed call(beginning of the season) when a shot went out of play and fell back on the ice behind quick for a goal......refs lost sight of the puck and didnt blow the whistle and that went for a goal

Missed/bad calls go both ways but yeah that was a big one too