• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An article about Manning's surgery recovery

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, read that earlier in the week. Good article. That man has immense drive and determination.

Makes the average Joe feel like he is not doing anything with his life.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one questions Manning's drive and determination. The problem is his body is breaking down. His passes the last few games were downright PATHETIC as his neck and ankle bother him. Wobbly, weak floaters. I don't know how he gets by with such a weak arm and ugly passes. Yeah he has a brilliant mind, but sooner or later he'll stop getting away with so many ugly passes. He's been saved by GREAT receivers and weak defenses that haven't been able to make plays on his weak passes. LOOK, I'm not saying he's a bad QB. I'm not gonna act like a women and whine and cry about Payton being our QB. He's still one of the better QB's in the league. But he's nowhere near as great as his record pace stats this season say, and he will come back to earth in the 2nd half of the season. I hope the defense continues to improve. We'll need it to make up for Mannings game weakening due to his breaking down body. God Bless...

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one questions Manning's drive and determination. The problem is his body is breaking down. His passes the last few games were downright PATHETIC as his neck and ankle bother him. Wobbly, weak floaters. I don't know how he gets by with such a weak arm and ugly passes. Yeah he has a brilliant mind, but sooner or later he'll stop getting away with so many ugly passes. He's been saved by GREAT receivers and weak defenses that haven't been able to make plays on his weak passes. LOOK, I'm not saying he's a bad QB. I'm not gonna act like a women and whine and cry about Payton being our QB. He's still one of the better QB's in the league. But he's nowhere near as great as his record pace stats this season say, and he will come back to earth in the 2nd half of the season. I hope the defense continues to improve. We'll need it to make up for Mannings game weakening due to his breaking down body. God Bless...

:lame: :bullshit:

Why do you choose to take a good post / thread down the drain....

If you’re going to post rants like this, why don't you be like your hero Tim Tebow and just quietly ride of into the sunset.

Go Broncos!
:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha oh goodness you can always count on ATF for a good laugh. The guy puts up record setting numbers yet somehow he is a bad quarterback. I guess if I want to see a pretty pass instead of these wobbly things that Peyton keeps putting up I just need to go find Tebow and his perfect spirals.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha oh goodness you can always count on ATF for a good laugh. The guy puts up record setting numbers yet somehow he is a bad quarterback. I guess if I want to see a pretty pass instead of these wobbly things that Peyton keeps putting up I just need to go find Tebow and his perfect spirals.

Manning has put out possibly his best 2 seasons in Denver and ATF thinks he is broke...:wtf2: