• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard this was in play for the rest of the season. Bringing um to indoor AT&T stadium. LOL
The team & fan base remain tortured with little brother syndrome.
50 plus years and counting . :kissass:
Philly, NY and Wash waking up this morning and realizing that they want to be "nothing" like this squandering football team. Stacked deck, at home, screaming fans,,,, still lose in first round.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly, NY and Wash waking up this morning and realizing that they want to be "nothing" like this squandering football team. Stacked deck, at home, screaming fans,,,, still lose in first round.
LOL...Happy New Year. The longer this goes on the less likely this chances anytime soon for either of our teams.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Happy New Year. The longer this goes on the less likely this chances anytime soon for either of our teams.
Haha,, you are correct, and happy new year to you as well. Both fans of these two teams take jabs at each other where they can but the truth undoubtedly remains,,, our beloved franchises are always watching other teams play this time of year. It never fails. However, at least you guys have an identity. Whatever stupid God forsaking name our stupid God forsaking ass owner comes up with will no doubt be a complete God forsaking joke. Keep safe ol friend

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha,, you are correct, and happy new year to you as well. Both fans of these two teams take jabs at each other where they can but the truth undoubtedly remains,,, our beloved franchises are always watching other teams play this time of year. It never fails. However, at least you guys have an identity. Whatever stupid God forsaking name our stupid God forsaking ass owner comes up with will no doubt be a complete God forsaking joke. Keep safe ol friend

looking forward to Feb. 2
Me & Cali are pulling for Defenders. :eek:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's Presidents, Armada, Redhogs or WFT from that list of eight I'm sincerely checking out. Admirals has been floated around and Ill check out with that name as well. That leaves Defenders, Redwolves, Commanders and Brigade to at least keep me as a one-eye still left open fan of this team. Warthogs or Warriors would have been cool but our owner don't do cool... he does stupid. Book it, bet it, bank it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since its their lifelong goal to be like the Cowboys, I think the Washington Ranch Hands would be a great fit. Till they earn their spurs

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since its their lifelong goal to be like the Cowboys, I think the Washington Ranch Hands would be a great fit. Till they earn their spurs
One and done whenever we make the playoffs seems we’re already like your team. I think our lifelong goal is to ‘not’ be like the cowboys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly calls this a brawl? Looks more like vandalism