• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity I checked to see how many Cowboy fans ran to the Skids board after they lost in the playoffs. That number is ZERO, no not one Cowboy fan had the audacity to troll them after our team missed the playoffs. Nope not even Eastbay trolled them.

Well this is not surprising to me, they do lead in the number of trolling shit bag posters and not much else!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity I checked to see how many Cowboy fans ran to the Skids board after they lost in the playoffs. That number is ZERO, no not one Cowboy fan had the audacity to troll them after our team missed the playoffs. Nope not even Eastbay trolled them.

I posted, but I am pretty sure my genuine "keep your head up" message came across that way. I didn't create a backhanded "compliment" thread.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted, but I am pretty sure my genuine "keep your head up" message came across that way. I didn't create a backhanded "compliment" thread.
I just checked the smack thread. 1st post, post loss was on the 15 days later by a skins fan.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because everyone was banned from sportshoopla at that time. When you all were here after we loss to the giant's it was all but 2 minutes after the gun sounded that you were on our smack board doing what you all do... talking shit. You, Earl, UK, Pday... even Ford showed up. Listen, if you're gonna call out smackers call out yourself. Holier than thou attitudes are priceless... only if you are.

Sorry,, had to laugh at this.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because everyone was banned from sportshoopla at that time. When you all were here after we loss to the giant's it was all but 2 minutes after the gun sounded that you were on our smack board doing what you all do... talking shit. You, Earl, UK, Pday... even Ford showed up. Listen, if you're gonna call out smackers call out yourself. Holier than thou attitudes are priceless... only if you are.

Sorry,, had to laugh at this.
You ain't too smart are you. I can show where I posted on January 12, 2016 two days after the Skids lost to GB and dont think UK was ever banned. Think about it this way DICK, even East Bay knew it wasn't his time to troll. You can make every excuse you want but it doesn't change the fact to only reason you're here is to be a TROLL. As for me being a troll, I never denied it, difference is I don't have to troll to live.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
difference is I don't have to troll to live.
Almost 15,000 post on a forum.... that's insane man.

Question: Do you live at all? Too funny.

I imagine a typical conversation in your life goes something like this.
"Hey Manster, where'd you go on your 2 week vacation?"

"Nah man didn't go anywhere... just hung on the hoop. Did you know that the Cowboys just signed a backup to the backup tackle off their practice squad?"

"Wait,,Say what?"

"I know, pretty exciting huh."

You guys that live on here crack me up.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Nah man didn't go anywhere... just hung on the hoop. Did you know that the Cowboys just signed a backup to the backup tackle off their practice squad?"

"Wait,,Say what?"

Went to London this summer, last year Aruba, year before that Puerto Rico, before that Belize, need I go on TROLL?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have internet in hip pocket... will travel. 15,000,, says it all.

Listen man it's all good. To each their own.

Btw,, have you heard. We have a new president now.... oh wait,, you probably knew that.. I'm sure it was discussed on here. :dingdingding:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have internet in hip pocket... will travel. 15,000,, says it all.

Listen man it's all good. To each their own.

Btw,, have you heard. We have a new president now.... oh wait,, you probably knew that.. I'm sure it was discussed on here. :dingdingding:
Just go the fuck away dude

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go the fuck away dude

IDK, it is pretty amusing having him here in the smack talk thread. At the very least we can just own his dumbass! He can stay the fuck off of our main board with his trolling ass though!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Wait,,Say what?"

Begs to come back multiple times, has multiple full-on meltdowns when told he can't post, goes to ESPN to message my old ESPN account once he is banned here...and reptec has the stones to ask if WE have a life. :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Begs to come back multiple times, has multiple full-on meltdowns when told he can't post, goes to ESPN to message my old ESPN account once he is banned here...and reptec has the stones to ask if WE have a life. :L
Begs to come back and be our Troll....:pound::lol::wash::rofl:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny....all those seasons where skin fans made fun of Romo's salary becausae of lack of playoff success

BUT NOW that it's their guy......LOL

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Cousins some props. He made a play last night.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the main board brings up this opinion....It's remains all about being judgmental, and it flat out amazes me how fans of football look for the scape goat instead of tipping the hat for the plays made. I truly think one had to actual play competitive sports above little league and pop warner to understand this point. My wife asked if this was the Super Bowls first OT when it started and I said yep and far more players on that field have their nut sack up in their throat now than don't. The fear of fucking up defines most and our society looks to who they can point the finger at. Sad when people haven't a clue but blast from the mountain at first chance.

It's still true today and yes, this guy was way b4 my time.

" It is not the critic who counts...the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly: so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the main board brings up this opinion....It's remains all about being judgmental, and it flat out amazes me how fans of football look for the scape goat instead of tipping the hat for the plays made. I truly think one had to actual play competitive sports above little league and pop warner to understand this point. My wife asked if this was the Super Bowls first OT when it started and I said yep and far more players on that field have their nut sack up in their throat now than don't. The fear of fucking up defines most and our society looks to who they can point the finger at. Sad when people haven't a clue but blast from the mountain at first chance.

It's still true today and yes, this guy was way b4 my time.

" It is not the critic who counts...the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly: so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

-Theodore Roosevelt

I haven't read the main board but 31 unanswered points is inexcusable. The play calling or audibling for Atl the last 6 minutes was head scratching. Did Brady make plays - yes. Did NEs D make plays to stop ATl- heck yes.