• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes the skin s suck! They need a few more pieces, but from what I saw of Romo today he's definitely the best QB for the cowboys as I said a few weeks ago, it looks like a real offense with him in there
look at this guy talking "real offense"

lol

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins losing is probably best they need a new defensive coordinator. If ther is any questions just look at what Marinelle done with those no name guys
yep....be like Dallas and go get you some olinemen, RB and now a D-coordinator.
It's easy....anyone can do it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....be like Dallas and go get you some olinemen, RB and now a D-coordinator.
It's easy....anyone can do it
Everyone on their board wants to spend big money to get Leary in FA...I can't blame them, he's the Cowboys fourth best OLineman

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on their board wants to spend big money to get Leary in FA...I can't blame them, he's the Cowboys fourth best OLineman
That would be a smart move by them. I said it before Collins got hurt and I'll say it again now. Leary is a borderline Pro Bowl type Guard and this team is better with him. I never understood why we handed the job to Collins. His knee hasn't been an issue since he got here and although I know it always looms on the horizon I don't think it is near the physical issue a lot of guys have. I also understand that there is a salary cap and Zach Martin is our priority and since we have Collins and all of his potential to step back in, that Leary won't be here next year. I do think that two years from now as he improves Collins is probably equal to or better than Leary so that is the smart move for sure and I would be fine with it. But, I'd be trying Collins at RT and saying good by to Free if I made the calls. Free is just not a very good player and has been the weak link for years. Seems most of our tougher games and/or losses are games in which he gets beaten regularly. But, if you took the 6th best OL on every team Free would clearly be one of the best so he does hold his own and it could be a lot worse. Of course the other option is Green getting better and playing that spot, but this should be Free's last season IMO unless he is OK with being the swing tackle. I do think he'd be a fine backup

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a smart move by them. I said it before Collins got hurt and I'll say it again now. Leary is a borderline Pro Bowl type Guard and this team is better with him. I never understood why we handed the job to Collins. His knee hasn't been an issue since he got here and although I know it always looms on the horizon I don't think it is near the physical issue a lot of guys have. I also understand that there is a salary cap and Zach Martin is our priority and since we have Collins and all of his potential to step back in, that Leary won't be here next year. I do think that two years from now as he improves Collins is probably equal to or better than Leary so that is the smart move for sure and I would be fine with it. But, I'd be trying Collins at RT and saying good by to Free if I made the calls. Free is just not a very good player and has been the weak link for years. Seems most of our tougher games and/or losses are games in which he gets beaten regularly. But, if you took the 6th best OL on every team Free would clearly be one of the best so he does hold his own and it could be a lot worse. Of course the other option is Green getting better and playing that spot, but this should be Free's last season IMO unless he is OK with being the swing tackle. I do think he'd be a fine backup
I'd love to keep Leary and give Collins a shot at RT, but I think Leary will command too much money. Leary is the better player now, but Collins was starting for the same reason Dak is starting, good, young cheap players have to play in the NFL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to keep Leary and give Collins a shot at RT, but I think Leary will command too much money. Leary is the better player now, but Collins was starting for the same reason Dak is starting, good, young cheap players have to play in the NFL
I don't see any comparison between Dak and Collins starting.
Agree on the cap issue which is why I'm fine with saying good bye to Leary, just like Parnell. Would require cutting Free's salary of $5M for next year to even make a go of it and something happening with Romo and still would be tough. Ideal situation is Green steps up and we find a good backup tackle.:2cents:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any comparison between Dak and Collins starting.
Agree on the cap issue which is why I'm fine with saying good bye to Leary, just like Parnell. Would require cutting Free's salary of $5M for next year to even make a go of it and something happening with Romo and still would be tough. Ideal situation is Green steps up and we find a good backup tackle.:2cents:
The comparison for me is Romo is a better player than Dak is today, but for a lot of reasons, Dak is and should be the starter

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiting for a Dallas loss and then watch the big boy dogs come rolling in

Yup, calendars will free up and vacations will end and illnesses will clear up...all the usual reasons for staying away when your checks can't be covered by ones ass.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just toss this here for you long-time Cowboy fans who remember this name:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins board is an absolute fucking dumpster fire the last 2 days! Talking bringing RGturd back, paying/not paying Cousins, in-fighting? JFC what a year of football does to some people. What will they do next year if Cousins, Garcon and DJax are all gone? Let the rebuild begin again :D

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins board is an absolute fucking dumpster fire the last 2 days! Talking bringing RGturd back, paying/not paying Cousins, in-fighting? JFC what a year of football does to some people. What will they do next year if Cousins, Garcon and DJax are all gone? Let the rebuild begin again :D
No different than what our board will be should we lose.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a nightmare for the Skins....Dallas is much better and much YOUNGER...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than what our board will be should we lose.

ya think? This year has already FAR outpaced my wildest expectations. Sure I'll be sad if we don't win it all, but it isn't like I'll be calling for anyones head.