• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him some time to "resurrect" his career. It really wasn't until the first Jesus came back from the dead that everyone realized what he was...:thumb:

Would be hilarious if Bob were able to thrive as a QB in the place no QB has ever done well in. Would just make Skins development and coaching look that much worse.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be hilarious if Bob were able to thrive as a QB in the place no QB has ever done well in. Would just make Skins development and coaching look that much worse.
And will drive that fan base nuts. I am pulling for RGIII this year.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And will drive that fan base nuts. I am pulling for RGIII this year.
I will be cheering that sucka on as well if he see's the field. I hope we play him in the SB "when" we get there very soon. Not sure why all the hate over on our board for the young man. Dude's alright with me. Gave us a fun year some stupid quotes and a bonafied starter. Had he not got hurt who knows... but he did... didn't work out... so goes the world. Yea, Like to see him do well in Cleveland.

However....

Psssst... Let ya in on a secret... Dudes gonna suck.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny.
summer after 2012 season was reptec's finest hour when he announced RG3 was 3 years from not playing in, but winning the Super Bowl.

only thing funnier that offseason was Shark announcing all cowboy nation will fear R. Griffin the next 10 years.

NOW?
Captain K & the best talent evaluator known to football will carry us to greatness.

Onward thru the fog!

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny.
summer after 2012 season was reptec's finest hour when he announced RG3 was 3 years from not playing in, but winning the Super Bowl.

only thing funnier that offseason was Shark announcing all cowboy nation will fear R. Griffin the next 10 years.

NOW?
Captain K & the best talent evaluator known to football will carry us to greatness.

Onward thru the fog!

I think your walking through what some call "pea soup"...good luck with that PDay, I'm out until late August, it's GO CUBS GO time...hope you and yours have a great summer and spring.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny.

NOW?

Onward thru the fog!
Great Scout = Greatest GM and Franchise Savior.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your walking through what some call "pea soup"...good luck with that PDay, I'm out until late August, it's GO CUBS GO time...hope you and yours have a great summer and spring.
Thanks Mitz....same to you and your gang.

you & I both know it is what it is, and thankfully still worth the price of admission. :nod:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too funny.

NOW?

Onward thru the fog!
And how many years in the past 15 did we have to suffer thru having to hear from your fan base that this was the year. How many? Thankfully you guys have come to realize that your team is no better than ours and have spared us the suffering of having to hear how great your team is year after year.

You're a hit away on Romo of having another disappointing year. How shitty it must be watching each game sitting on your eggshell couch year after year.

axn-egg-crate-sofa.jpg

Ill be over there on the Redskins board where we've been enjoying our eggs sunny-side-up lately when these start cracking open.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many years in the past 15 did we have to suffer thru having to hear from your fan base that this was the year. How many? Thankfully you guys have come to realize that your team is no better than ours and have spared us the suffering of having to hear how great your team is year after year.

You're a hit away on Romo of having another disappointing year. How shitty it must be watching each game sitting on your eggshell couch year after year.

View attachment 113808

Ill be over there on the Redskins board where we've been enjoying our eggs sunny-side-up lately when these start cracking open.

Incorrect. This Dallas team is much better than the Skins team. Dallas is good enough to control its own destiny. Without catastrophic injuries (best two offensive players and our best defensive back out for most of the season), Dallas can win the East.

The Skins require every other team to have terrible and injury riddle seasons in order to sit atop the standings.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many years in the past 15 did we have to suffer thru having to hear from your fan base that this was the year. How many?
That has always been the thing about you....style points but no substance.
I clearly spoke of what you said and you spin to a fan base over 15 years as the counter

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a hit away on Romo of having another disappointing year.
Absolutely true and I don't think many would deny that. But guess what...if we don't get that hit we are likely winning the division. Not a perfect hand to be dealt, but IMO the best hand in the NFC East.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team that doesn't know they are "a hit away" from a disappointing year is just kidding themselves. Every team that loses their starting QB is going to massively and negatively impacted.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny that fans of other NFCE trams are pulling for a Romo injury so they have a shot at the East.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fair points fella's. The Skins did catch some good breaks last year. However, I really do believe the Skins and the Cowboys and the Giant's for that matter are pretty evenly matched up and the division could go to either team without injuries even involved. The Eagles are a mess. Listen up, don't kid yourselves. Nobody is wishing for a Romo injury... yes, it helps but nobody is really worried. Realize the full scope of your team. One player taking out of the mix, and if so much better than the rest, should not have gone 2 and 12 (yes, I understand one of those wins came on us).. Even Matt Cassel took the Bradyless Patriots to a 10 and 5 record but he could only take the great and powerful Cowboy club to a 1 and 5 record before being benched and blamed for all the woes. Didn't Weeden get tossed under the bus too for being the only reason y'all couldn't win a game. Yet he went 2 and 0 with the Texans that very same year. Had to be the QB right?

The division is wide open. Don't kid yourselves.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fair points fella's. The Skins did catch some good breaks last year. However, I really do believe the Skins and the Cowboys and the Giant's for that matter are pretty evenly matched up and the division could go to either team without injuries even involved. The Eagles are a mess. Listen up, don't kid yourselves. Nobody is wishing for a Romo injury... yes, it helps but nobody is really worried. Realize the full scope of your team. One player taking out of the mix, and if so much better than the rest, should not have gone 2 and 12 (yes, I understand one of those wins came on us).. Even Matt Cassel took the Bradyless Patriots to a 10 and 5 record but he could only take the great and powerful Cowboy club to a 1 and 5 record before being benched and blamed for all the woes. Didn't Weeden get tossed under the bus too for being the only reason y'all couldn't win a game. Yet he went 2 and 0 with the Texans that very same year. Had to be the QB right?

If Romo goes down it's wide open. If he doesn't, it's a lock for the Cowboys. Easily the best team

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo goes down it's wide open. If he doesn't, it's a lock for the Cowboys. Easily the best team

IMO it depends on the QB play of Eli. Eli has the skills and the team around him, especially with the FA additions, to win the East if Eli can just not dumbface the heck out of the game.

Skins are a wildcard, because I don't think Cousins is the savior everyone is hoping for. I think even their GM says it by not offering a legit star contract to him. Scott offers a long term contract that is good for a middle of the tier QB that can get you to 8-8, not a "we have to keep this guy because he is the future" type numbers that I'd expect if anyone in the FO really thinks he is the answer.

Eagles are just the Eagles. This is the NFCE so they may surprise and win the title here in the next 5 years, but I think they are at least that time away from un-Chipping this team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that the Cowboys with Romo are the best team...but I can't agree with it being a lock. The last 3 years the locks in the NFC East all failed. Wash, Philly and then Dallas.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At the five most important positions in football(QB, LT, WR, pass rusher, and CB), the Cowboys were suffering at every one of them except LT. Scandrick was elite at his position and was lost before the season even started. Hardy missed the first four games and was pretty much ineffective all year due to all the controversy. Dez was hurt for 8 games and was ineffective even when he came back. Randy Gregory was also hurt and that ruined his rookie season. Yes, everybody deals with injuries, but the Cowboys were missing key players at the most key positions for the majority of the season. In other words, the Cowboys weren't suffering just because they lost Romo. Other things were at play.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the ones saying 'if only Romo was here'..if only. We started a first time starter at QB, (a QB you guys mock and laugh at all the time over here) our best wide out missed the same amount of time as Dez, we were already super thin at CB even before Culliver was lost for the season. As for pass rushers, I can't remember last time we had an effective pass rush.

Bottom line... you play the team thats dealt to ya. We did and we took the east. Manning could hardly lift his arm and they won a SB. Again, you play the team that's dealt to ya and you don't whine about it.

If only if only.