• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

amazing

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They want to take a two week break from talks? Guess there isnt a rush?

Just stupid the players held out last time cause a "cap would kill them" 7 years later they maks 57% of hrr. Sign the deal! It's not a lifetime cba! If it doesn't work out go on strike in 7 years!

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone brought up a great point on the main board. Players get paid on the 15th and the 30th. This move is to let them miss another paycheck and let that sink in a bit. I tried to be optimistic for awhile but I really don't see there being a season.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah nasty I agree. i thought there is Noway in hell they would lose 2 seasons in 7 years. But its starting to look that way

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't really know what the league is supposed to do here. They keep throwing out proposals that everyone is thinking should make a ton of sense, then both sides meet.

The Fehr comes out and says "players gave up a lot last time" and are not prepared to give up anything this time.

So infuriating.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really know what the league is supposed to do here. They keep throwing out proposals that everyone is thinking should make a ton of sense, then both sides meet.

The Fehr comes out and says "players gave up a lot last time" and are not prepared to give up anything this time.

So infuriating.

Knew it was bad news when they hired Fehr

SandyBeach26

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I, for one, hope they DON'T have a season...so they can take all the time they want.

Why?
Because I don't want some half assed deal slapped together just to cash in on what little semblance of a season they could get this year, only to have to deal with this garbage in a few short years all over again.

Take the rest of 2012-13, hammer out ALL the issues, give us hockey in Oct of 2013, and don't ever, EVER, let fans go through this again!

Oh, and maybe fire Bettman and Fehr too while they are at it........