• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I Mistaken - I Thought There Was a Broncos Game Tonight?

wishful thinking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of you will disagree, but Malik Reed needs to be benched. I know he's a try hard kind of a guy, but he's been horrible this season. He's just as bad as are street free agents trying to play middle linebacker. Worst tackling team that I've ever seen. What's funny is that are 2 best tacklers are the 2 smallest on the defense (Callahan, Jackson). Why on the last series, knowing are linebackers suck and the D-line sucks, that we don't use our safeties to blitz. Why not?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 days rest on the road.... We better take advantage of the extra rest for the FOOTBALL Team game next week.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of you will disagree, but Malik Reed needs to be benched. I know he's a try hard kind of a guy, but he's been horrible this season. He's just as bad as are street free agents trying to play middle linebacker. Worst tackling team that I've ever seen. What's funny is that are 2 best tacklers are the 2 smallest on the defense (Callahan, Jackson). Why on the last series, knowing are linebackers suck and the D-line sucks, that we don't use our safeties to blitz. Why not?

Love Malik Reed but he hasn't played well during our 4 game losing streak.

I would give Jonathan Cooper more PT. His PT seemed to pick up tonight. Reed is a fine depth situational pass rusher but with Chubb and Miller's durability issues we have had to rely on him way too much.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s time to play Lock and see if he can rebound. The coaches are hot garbage. This a badly coached, unmotivated football team. Here’s hoping for another early draft pick.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
noah fant should go watch film on Keasum on how to fight for first downs.

twice tonight he comes up short on 3rd down

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop with the myth of Fangio being a great defensive mind. He couldn’t hold Wades clipboard. And with all the injuries we sustained under his tenure, something is certainly awry
The heart of the defense - the two MLBs are both out with torn Pecs. Those are avoidable injuries - IMO - that comes from an imbalance between weight training and muscle stretching. Just like the Special Team problems - the training staff problems never get addressed. You can throw in the spot them the 1st half - and then wake up the offense brought to us by the OC.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredibly poor tackling by the Broncos last night - a HS could tackle better.

Even D. Spenser - seems to be especially tentative in his returns - run - stutter step - crash bang boom.

I'm not very happy with the Oline either - Munchuk seems ineffective and Bolles has regressed - and so has Risner.

It was also kind of odd watching Drew Lock - roam the sidelines with his helmet on ready to go in on a moment's notice.

On to the loser's limp stage of the season.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this defense is the highest paid in the league

denver scores then clev follows that up with a score.

lot of blame to go around but i go back to our LBers being run over by Keasum and watching Fant fail to break a tackle to get the extra yard a couple times

these players have no intestinal fortitude

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was an embarrassing loss last night. I agree with the Reed comment, that shine has worn off. Our DL got pushed back play after play.....#99 was on skids all game long. ILB's couldn't tackle to save their lives. Strnad does not look good at all.

I cannot understand why we never play to the other teams weaknesses??!?! The Browns secondary is gettable and you can count on one hand how many deep passes we thru. I thought the OL played better but why did we not attack their secondary?? Shurmur has to go and I have seen enough of Teddy. He is who we thought he was. It's time to let Lock playout the rest of the season and see what we have there or get into the Watson trade talks.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to stop with the myth of Fangio being a great defensive mind. He couldn’t hold Wades clipboard. And with all the injuries we sustained under his tenure, something is certainly awry
Thanks you thank you thank you. He had a few good years, but has shown nothing with the Broncos. The highly paid players haven't shown up at all though..... A rookie is probably the best player on the D right now which is crazy for this team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is myth that Fangio is a good defensive mind. He has the resume to back that up. Pretty hard for any defense to stop the run when you are missing 8 LB's in the NFL... If anything it shows we really lack depth at LB. Sorry, but when your top two ILB's who are both very good at stopping the run. (Alexander Johnson graded out this year as the #1 run stopping ILB) you are going to see a significant difference with those two out. We already saw it with Jewell and last game showed how ugly this year could get with both ILB's out for the season.

That being said... Is Fangio a good HC? Doesn't seem like it to me.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at one of the very rare stages of my 61 year Bronco fandom - where the Broncos are unwatchable.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry, your get right game is coming up...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what we were gonna say to you. ;)
I was reading the board as I always do prior to a matchup... at least the Broncos have fans that post here...

amazing to see the same thoughts echo by both fanbases tbh.

at least y'all don't have the OFF the Field BS that we have to endure year after year. if I hadn't been around in the 80s to remember what a respected organization looked like, id have given up on my Skins years ago.

still remember the SB against y'all and Doug going bananas in the 2nd quarter. that was a good day to be a fan of the "WTF" WFT

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melvin Gordon and Von Miller will be smiling and foaming at the mouth for free agency next year.
They will still play in Denver next year.
Of course, they will be wearing the Red & Gold, and it will only be for one game. But they'll still play there.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is myth that Fangio is a good defensive mind. He has the resume to back that up. Pretty hard for any defense to stop the run when you are missing 8 LB's in the NFL... If anything it shows we really lack depth at LB. Sorry, but when your top two ILB's who are both very good at stopping the run. (Alexander Johnson graded out this year as the #1 run stopping ILB) you are going to see a significant difference with those two out. We already saw it with Jewell and last game showed how ugly this year could get with both ILB's out for the season.

That being said... Is Fangio a good HC? Doesn't seem like it to me.
The Pittsburgh game sealed the deal for me. Fangio”s concept is outdated. Zero adjustment to Pittsburgh dissecting us through the air and ground. A Fangio D had Von Miller covering Chase Claypool. We didn’t lose Johnson until Raiders. The defense was beaten like a drum in every aspect.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at one of the very rare stages of my 61 year Bronco fandom - where the Broncos are unwatchable.
Add CU too I feel ya my friend