• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Almost want to see us get swept this round

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will always root for the Pens so although I say this I will be rooting for the Pens to win in every game.

That being said, getting swept would be good for this franchise in the long term. If we make a series out of this and lose, the Pens organization will just tell itself that everything okay, we were on the brink, we just need to add a minor piece here & there.

Fact is that we're not just a few missing pieces from being contenders. Our whole system is a complete joke. Our dmen can't defend but they're great at turning the puck over in our own zone. Everyone on the team is so slow, they make everyone in the league look like a world champion speed skater. We always get out hustled for loose pucks. If we aren't scoring pretty then we aren't scoring. We've honestly become the most overrated team in the NHL.

Time to start rebuilding, I say we tank next season and get Connor McDavid.

For those of you who think that we shouldn't waste a season while we have Sid & Geno, guess what, we've been doing just that for the past 5 seasons. Tanking for Connor McDavid is the best thing we could possibly do. Sid & Geno need to fake injuries and sit out next season.

Oh, and most importantly, Disco's shelf life is up, time to cut ties with him and bring up John Hynes.

This team is a joke and we seriously need a good kick in the @$$ to get us off our high horse and start making changes.

K

kengel6

At least you made it to round 2. It was my team that shouldn't have made the playoffs, Detroit. Pens have some of the greatest stars in the game, and will be better prepared next year. (Sans your coach).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you made it to round 2. It was my team that shouldn't have made the playoffs, Detroit. Pens have some of the greatest stars in the game, and will be better prepared next year. (Sans your coach).

Thanks dude, same with you guys, great superstars, even a great coach, also some great young players who I'm very excited to see develop in the coming years. Hopefully we'll meet again in the Finals soon so we could have that rubber series.

Once again, thanks for the kind words :suds: