• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Allen, Lynch, Ogden, Sapp and Strahan among 27 semifinalists named for Hall of Fame

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be, but it won't happen this year, in my opinion.

I have the same sinking feeling. Between the two I'm more optimistic for Eddie - I think the NFL's recently aired documentary on him will help.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have the same sinking feeling. Between the two I'm more optimistic for Eddie - I think the NFL's recently aired documentary on him will help.

Up to 7 can be named each year and only 5 modern-era candidates can go. I could see the 5 being all of the first-year candidates (Allen, Strahan, Lynch, Ogden, and Sapp), though I usually don't have a great track record of predicting these things.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up to 7 can be named each year and only 5 modern-era candidates can go. I could see the 5 being all of the first-year candidates (Allen, Strahan, Lynch, Ogden, and Sapp), though I usually don't have a great track record of predicting these things.

I can see Michael, Warren, Larry and even Ogden, but Lynch over Atwater? THAT better not happen or they will diminish the credibility of the Hall IMO.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tim Brown and Cris Carter need to be in. They've waited long enough, which in itself is a travesty. I'd vote Allen and Ogden for sure, but after that, it's tough.