• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Star rosters announced

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron also had the first pick which is a huge advantage.

My guess. I do think Curry screwed up by not going with AD with his first pick
He already knows AD is already going to be a future warrior. Needs to recruit Giannis.

#lightyearsahead

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they try, Team Lebron should win. Probably his only chance to beat a team with 3 Warriors on it this year

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Postgame reporter asked Steph about his allstar team, he says people are sleeping on them, thinking LeBron has the better team. Steph noted his team has the better shooters easy. And he's right, maybe not so lopsided after all.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Postgame reporter asked Steph about his allstar team, he says people are sleeping on them, thinking LeBron has the better team. Steph noted his team has the better shooters easy. And he's right, maybe not so lopsided after all.

As if anybody should really care who wins this type of game. These are also not your typical game where any type of defense will be played. Hopefully nobody takes this game seriously & just has fun.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if anybody should really care who wins this type of game. These are also not your typical game where any type of defense will be played. Hopefully nobody takes this game seriously & just has fun.

I hope they take this game more serious than they have done in the past. This game been really bad for several years now. They should take it a little more serious so we can get a better basketball product.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's team has more overall talent, but if this was a real game, Steph's team fits much, much better. Got some dogs on defense, which I hope will matter this time around.

Their bench defense maybe. I don’t see the overall starters defense slighted either way.

Team Curry has Curry and Harden as their weaknesses and Team Lebron has Kyrie as their only weakness on defense. The thing about Team Lebron is they can spread the floor and they have a post presence and their big guys are excellent shooters. To add to the fact they have much more size. Giannis has to guard AD or Cousins. I don’t see any advantage for Team Curry on talent or even a real game unless we are talking about defense off the bench.

What the main starting five for th benches would look like:

Team Lebron

Westbrook/Wall
Beal
Oladipo
Porzingis
Love/Aldridge

Team Curry

Lillard/Lowry
Klay
Butler
Green
Towns/Horford

The bench defense is the only thing that jumps out to me for Team Curry overall.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasn't being all intense about it, he was smiling but just noting he sees the reports and thinks they will surprise us.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with Team Lebron.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph probably went Green and Thompson first allowing Lebron to get durant first overall, then AD and Cousins. Lebron probably got Kyrie late.

Could anyone see Lebron getting in Durant’s ear about teaming up? The only way anyone is beating the dubs the next few years is if the dubs lose steph or kd. And I think Lebron wants to win a few more titles before he retires.

Hopefully you are joking. Steph could not pick Green or Thompson first nor could LeBron select Irving late. They had to pick the 8 starters before selecting any reserves.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully you are joking. Steph could not pick Green or Thompson first nor could LeBron select Irving late. They had to pick the 8 starters before selecting any reserves.
I wasn’t joking because I didn’t know that rule. Steph has said in this situation he would choose his own team mates over anyone else. That’s how I came to my conclusion. Based off what you told me, it went Durant first overall and then Steph picked his teammates the first opportunity he had. I apologize if I don’t know the rules as to how the all star teams are selected. I have other things going on in my life.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am all in on Steph Curry team. he drafted young studs who have something to prove

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's team just got a tad less good

Assuming they add George though, they really won't be any worse. If anything, adding another perimeter defender who may be feeling a bit slighted could help them.