• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All PRO

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew carpenters mom had an all pro vote.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew carpenters mom had an all pro vote.

I'm sure someone thought that the #1 rushing offense deserved to have at least one of it's linemen get an All Pro nod, and Carpenter has been one of the better linemen for us this year (surprisingly enough).

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pro Bowl, All Pro, Coach of The Year, Exec of the Year, MVP, RoY, and pretty much all awards in the NFL are shit IMO. I could go on about each one of them as to why they are worthless, but instead will focus on All Pro. Couple of issues I have, and anyone that puts value into these things should question. Revis gets one more vote than Sherman, have these people actually watched Revis this year? The dude has been burned on multiple occasions in multiple games, yet he manages one more vote than Sherm; BS. Kam gets beat out by Weddle. Ask the 32 execs who they would take in that battle, and who makes a bigger difference when in the game you're telling me Weddle is your guy? BS. Lynch gets 7 votes to Bell's 44, :L. Let alone the fact that Lynch got a vote at FB???? BS. All of these awards mean nothing, and nothing says it more than the fact that Pete has never won CoY, Schneider has never won EoY, Russ was screwed out of Roy, and all the while this team is on pace for back to back Super Bowl titles after they took over for a 4 win team.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pro Bowl, All Pro, Coach of The Year, Exec of the Year, MVP, RoY, and pretty much all awards in the NFL are shit IMO. I could go on about each one of them as to why they are worthless, but instead will focus on All Pro. Couple of issues I have, and anyone that puts value into these things should question. Revis gets one more vote than Sherman, have these people actually watched Revis this year? The dude has been burned on multiple occasions in multiple games, yet he manages one more vote than Sherm; BS. Kam gets beat out by Weddle. Ask the 32 execs who they would take in that battle, and who makes a bigger difference when in the game you're telling me Weddle is your guy? BS. Lynch gets 7 votes to Bell's 44, :L. Let alone the fact that Lynch got a vote at FB???? BS. All of these awards mean nothing, and nothing says it more than the fact that Pete has never won CoY, Schneider has never won EoY, Russ was screwed out of Roy, and all the while this team is on pace for back to back Super Bowl titles after they took over for a 4 win team.

Agreed entirely. All these awards are complete and utter trash. It's a giant popularity contest.

MVP is the biggest joke of all... just rename it to "QB and kind of RB award."

I'll take Chancellor any day over Weddle if I was building a team today. It's not AS hard as the NFL makes it out to be to find a roaming FS, it's just hard to get a roaming FS and SS/LB hybrid on the same team. Best to have a balance amongst the two positions. And Weddle plays FS. Pretty sure you can't start two FS on the field and I wouldn't want Thomas and Weddle on the same team to begin with (counter intuitive).

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP is the biggest joke of all... just rename it to "QB and kind of RB award."

It's sounding more and more like Rodgers is going to get MVP, uhhhh, how does JJ Watt not win it? It'll be an absolute sham if anyone other than Watt gets it.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sounding more and more like Rodgers is going to get MVP, uhhhh, how does JJ Watt not win it? It'll be an absolute sham if anyone other than Watt gets it.

Pretty easy. QBs are the single most valuable positions on the field. If we tossed all the players in a pile and started the league over from scratch, you think Watt would go before Rodgers?? Watt is a great player and had a great season, but he's not close to as valuable as a franchise QB is in this league.