• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty darn good PPV. Trios match, Cage/Jungle Boy, and the AEW Title match were excellent. Page/Mox was really good too if that kind of style is your thing. Really not a bad match anywhere on the card though the women's title match, while the wrestling was fine, made little sense logically. But that AEW Title match is a classic. Danielson showing why he's arguably the best wrestler of his generation and MJF showing why he's gonna be among the best for years to come.

I didn't like Cage/Jungle but understand why people do.

Trios Title was fucking awesome but not MOTN....

That Goes to Texas Death IMO. It was not only Violent BUT it told a bestseller story as well. Both were A+'s.

Women's title was the weakest, C+, but I thought the match was quick and the end seemed quick and sloppy.

A-

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Good PPV.

I was wrong, I guess FTR are in ROH/AEW for the long haul. I figured they were WWE bound as HHH reshapes the WWE roster.

Hangman/MJF seems the logical place to go in the world title scene. Is it time for Punk's return?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good PPV.

I was wrong, I guess FTR are in ROH/AEW for the long haul. I figured they were WWE bound as HHH reshapes the WWE roster.

Hangman/MJF seems the logical place to go in the world title scene. Is it time for Punk's return?

Maybe....

My mind goes to Perry though. They have been talking alot about his championship goals...

I want to say Kenny too but I think there going to wait till All out

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that post match promo from Danielson was fire.

Love Hobbs getting the TNT title, don't really love having Wardlow win and then lose it immediately. Just have Joe lose or should have made the Rev match a 3 way. I guess they want to set up QT + Hobb vs the babyface Wardlow but you could have still done that in a 3 way without having it look silly with Wardlow having such a short reign.

And even if the corporate synergy reason is pretty corny, I like that they rebranded the All Atlantic title to the International Title. Should have been that way from the start as All Atlantic was a silly ass name

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love Hobbs getting the TNT title, don't really love having Wardlow win and then lose it immediately. Just have Joe lose or should have made the Rev match a 3 way. I guess they want to set up QT + Hobb vs the babyface Wardlow but you could have still done that in a 3 way without having it look silly with Wardlow having such a short reign.

And even if the corporate synergy reason is pretty corny, I like that they rebranded the All Atlantic title to the International Title. Should have been that way from the start as All Atlantic was a silly ass name

Or…wardlow goes after mjf now?? Or at the next ppv?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wardlow is ice cold. If Tony Khan puts him in a feud with MJF where he ain’t winning the world title he’s a moron.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wardlow is ice cold. If Tony Khan puts him in a feud with MJF where he ain’t winning the world title he’s a moron.

I agree. But the good news with aew if you have months to build to between ppvs

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s not as bad as nxt having Escobar unite the cruiserweight belts and then losing on a roll up a few days later…

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that could be a possibility a couple of weeks ago. If you do MJF vs Wardlow at Double or Nothing, that would be the 1 year anniversary of their match from last year which MJF basically ruined Wardlow's breakout moment with his contract stunt. They could play into that for a story. But given the way the TNT title scene is playing out, that could be a messy build now. You'd think Wardlow is gonna spend more time here in that story and while DoN is still a couple months away, I'm not sure it'd be enough time for a good build. Like Duffman said, he's ice cold (though I wouldn't go that far), and you'd need some time to build him up especially since he's coming off this quick loss.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that could be a possibility a couple of weeks ago. If you do MJF vs Wardlow at Double or Nothing, that would be the 1 year anniversary of their match from last year which MJF basically ruined Wardlow's breakout moment with his contract stunt. They could play into that for a story. But given the way the TNT title scene is playing out, that could be a messy build now. You'd think Wardlow is gonna spend more time here in that story and while DoN is still a couple months away, I'm not sure it'd be enough time for a good build. Like Duffman said, he's ice cold (though I wouldn't go that far), and you'd need some time to build him up especially since he's coming off this quick loss.

True. You could certainly do a 6 month build

For the second ppv and it the immediate next one.

The question is how to keep him on ice til then.

Cause they already messed that up once

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think Hangman has to be the next challenger after making Moxely tap clean.

Wardlow needs to go to WWE

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Starks feud with Juice is doing nobody any favors. Was hoping if he wasn’t going to feud with MJF that he’d work his way back and have a feud with someone like Christian.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Starks feud with Juice is doing nobody any favors. Was hoping if he wasn’t going to feud with MJF that he’d work his way back and have a feud with someone like Christian.

I don't mind it as long as its not particularly long. Gives him something to do at least. I doubt they put him up against MJF again, at least not for a long while, so a short program with Juice and then something like an International Title run would be good.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind it as long as its not particularly long. Gives him something to do at least. I doubt they put him up against MJF again, at least not for a long while, so a short program with Juice and then something like an International Title run would be good.
I just don’t see it meaning anything if Starks beats him because he hasn’t been on tv. At least Christian has name value and has been on tv, so beating him would mean more.
Juice should be on Rampage or the Dark shows beating guys like Pillman, Brock Anderson, etc… to build up credibility before feuding with anyone.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a fun opening to Dynamite tonight

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at that Stokley/Hook match. That was awesome. 5 stars

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBS aired a "sneak peak" of AEW All Access tonight after the NCAA tournament games. Turns out the "sneak peak" was the full episode 1 that will air Wednesday.

Not a bad show. It's interesting. I liked all the behind the scenes stuff of them preparing for a show, following their lives, etc. They're definitely blurring the lines with what's "real" on some stuff (I'm pretty certain much of the Thunder Rosa stuff is scripted for this show) but its an entertaining watch. It's not gonna be for everyone though. There's definitely gonna be a crowd that says it breaks the wall too much.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO at that Stokley/Hook match. That was awesome. 5 stars
Wasn’t that a no DQ match? Why didn’t all of The Firm just beat the shit out of Hook and then let Stokley take the credit for beating him?