• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Punk/MJF match

*chef kiss*

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the Punk-MJF match. I think that match will elevate MJF to the next level. Was wrong about Wardlow turning though. I guess that’ll get dragged out a bit longer.
I’d love to see the Danielson and Moxley team up/stable but would be shocked if it actually happened.
Enjoyed seeing Brandi being booed out of the building as she and Cody are probably two of the select few to get Lambert and MOTY cheered. Figure if Cornette had any love left for Lambert, it’s gone now with him mentioning being a conservative.
Really wish they didn’t have Danhausen aligned with Best Friends. They’re on these shows way too much like 2.0 usually is.
Hoping that the Inner Circle breaks up next week and they all go their separate ways since they really haven’t done much as a group lately. But I’m expecting P&P to turn heel to either align with Kingston or turn on both Jericho and Kingston and they’ll be forced to put their differences aside.
I’m assuming the guy with the bag on his head in the front row was Kip Sabian or just a guy imitating him?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was counter Ricky Stark had on Jay Lethal (Lethal Injection into the Roshambo) was sick as fuck. So good.

Also, this could be a big deal. Wonder who it is. He says Forbidden Door so I wouldn't think it would be someone released from WWE though I suppose its still possible (I'd guess Keith Lee if that's the case). Could it be Jay White leaving New Japan?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Maybe that signing TK is referencing is actually Jeff Hardy

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was counter Ricky Stark had on Jay Lethal (Lethal Injection into the Roshambo) was sick as fuck. So good.

Also, this could be a big deal. Wonder who it is. He says Forbidden Door so I wouldn't think it would be someone released from WWE though I suppose its still possible (I'd guess Keith Lee if that's the case). Could it be Jay White leaving New Japan?

I can see Lee Being it.

I don't know but i doubt it. Matt might be leaving TV for a while is what I took for that.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It sounds like Lee is going to be it but I believe TK indicated that there were going to be more coming. But I could see Jeff coming in at some point as well. Hope that the Briscoe’s are actually able to come in and continue their feud with FTR.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is everyone's guess for the signing on Dynamite?

Keith Lee
Jeff Hardy
Samoa Joe
Bray Wyatt/Windham Rotunda
Jay White
Will Ospreay
Swerve Scott/Shane Strickland
Johnny Gargano
Josh Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Shane McMahon (lulz)
Someone else not listed

Tony Khan gave an interview today that implied that not only will the signing be facing Isiah Cassidy on Dynamite, but will also be featured on Rampage this week as well (Rampage tapes on Wednesday this week)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keith Lee
Jeff Hardy
Samoa Joe
Jay White
Will Ospreay
Johnny Gargano
Josh Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Shane McMahon (lulz)
Someone else not listed

Tony Khan gave an interview today that implied that not only will the signing be facing Isiah Cassidy on Dynamite, but will also be featured on Rampage this week as well (Rampage tapes on Wednesday this week)
All signs point to Keith Lee. I guess it wouldn’t be a total shock if it was Joe or Kross.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"The Forbidden Door" aspect and level of hype they're giving this makes me think it's Ospreay

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Forbidden Door" aspect and level of hype they're giving this makes me think it's Ospreay
Except that Tony said that they were signing a contract. So Ospreay and Jay White won’t be this person since they’re signed with New Japan.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Except that Tony said that they were signing a contract. So Ospreay and Jay White won’t be this person since they’re signed with New Japan.

If it's a wrestler not under some type of a contract with a different wrestling company than he whole "Forbidden Door" thing is either unwarranted hype or a red herring. The concept has been cross-promotiomal.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a wrestler not under some type of a contract with a different wrestling company than he whole "Forbidden Door" thing is either unwarranted hype or a red herring. The concept has been cross-promotiomal.
Probably more hype since I feel like it’ll be one of the released WWE guys I’m thinking. It could be an ROH guy but don’t know if any of those available would live up to that hype.
But wouldn’t be surprised if White or Ospreay did some matches for AEW at some point.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keith Lee
Jeff Hardy
Samoa Joe
Jay White
Will Ospreay
Johnny Gargano
Josh Alexander
Mustafa Ali
Shane McMahon (lulz)
Someone else not listed

Thought It was Lee and too easy

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Quan..............

But Seriously the was a Hardy Boyz size pop there

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess im the only one here so.................

bikini GIF
jennifer aniston bikini GIF
Bikini Googly Eyes GIF by audreyobscura
Sexy Bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
bikini GIF
Raquel Welch Dancing GIF
sexy emily ratajkowski GIF