• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that doesn’t get why Page and Sky are bitching about Sammy giving away title shots to “undeserving” people but yet, Sammy already beat Ethan Page.

Don't even try to make sense of it. I gave up on alot of their glaring plot holes awhile ago

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one that doesn’t get why Page and Sky are bitching about Sammy giving away title shots to “undeserving” people but yet, Sammy already beat Ethan Page.

The story is suppose to be that Sky is in line for a shot but Cody overstepped him. They didn't really do a good job of establishing that last night. Lambert was getting there but Cody came out, they did that silly mic thing, and then they fought.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is suppose to be that Sky is in line for a shot but Cody overstepped him. They didn't really do a good job of establishing that last night. Lambert was getting there but Cody came out, they did that silly mic thing, and then they fought.
I was under the impression that it was Page wanting another shot since Sky never outright said anything about wanting one.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was under the impression that it was Page wanting another shot since Sky never outright said anything about wanting one.

I could see how you'd think that. That basically why I said they didn't really do a good job of establishing it. Only reason I put it together was some throwaway lines from Excalibur and others the last couple of weeks across a variety of shows both on TV and Youtube about Sky working his way in line for a TNT title shot. Then they had the announcement that Cody Rhodes was getting a title shot on the Christmas show and Dan Lambert comes out with his rant

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see how you'd think that. That basically why I said they didn't really do a good job of establishing it. Only reason I put it together was some throwaway lines from Excalibur and others the last couple of weeks across a variety of shows both on TV and Youtube about Sky working his way in line for a TNT title shot. Then they had the announcement that Cody Rhodes was getting a title shot on the Christmas show and Dan Lambert comes out with his rant
I figure that’ll probably be on that Night of Champions then since the Cody match will be this week.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherfucking Sting, at 62 years old, is out doing top rope dives to the outside. LEGEND

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cody beat Sammy for the belt? Can’t say that I’m a fan of that decision.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Cody beat Sammy for the belt? Can’t say that I’m a fan of that decision.

I wouldn't think much into it but Maybe a Punishment...

Remember Sammy's big announcement and it was a proposal to his longtime gf???

Well they broke up over the Weekend.

Maybe he got caught screwing some female talent????

That is the only thing that comes to mind

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, I think they broke up well before that (in October if I remember reading correctly). I know the rumors are him with Tay Conti since she’s separating from her husband and has been appearing more frequently in his vlogs lately. I believe she was bullied on Twitter and dumped her account because of the rumors. Whether any of that is true or not, nobody but the parties involved know but I think Sammy has been handling it the best he can from what I can tell.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think they broke up well before that (in October if I remember reading correctly). I know the rumors are him with Tay Conti since she’s separating from her husband and has been appearing more frequently in his vlogs lately. I believe she was bullied on Twitter and dumped her account because of the rumors. Whether any of that is true or not, nobody but the parties involved know but I think Sammy has been handling it the best he can from what I can tell.

Well. I might have been putting one and one together....

But, Since Dave Crockett presented Cody the tittle, might be a thing of sending the Greensboro fans happy

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I might have been putting one and one together....

But, Since Dave Crockett presented Cody the tittle, might be a thing of sending the Greensboro fans happy
That could be a possibility since they’re desperate to keep Cody as a face. So I guess that Cody is going to be involved with Scorpio now instead of Sammy, who I have no idea what he’ll be doing now.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullied is putting it rather over the top based on the tweets I’ve been seeing in fb groups.

Mere insinuation is not bullying

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullied is putting it rather over the top based on the tweets I’ve been seeing in fb groups.

Mere insinuation is not bullying
Bullying or harassment is the way it’s been coming across to me. I seriously doubt she would leave Twitter if that wasn’t happening. She seems to be taking more of the brunt of this than Sammy.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's weird that this is the kind of reasoning you go with here...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It might be my autism but I have the ability, and it might piss some people off as reflected in the last Seahawks game thread, to see things differently.

For example, when Daniel Sedin, I know hockey put I do have a point, scored a the first goal in his final game most saw him scoring in his final game.

I paid attention to what the background goal song was...

It was what the Canucks goal song was during the Sedins prime.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said @ill

I believe the second theory of sending Greensboro home happy was more likely then the punishment one

Reactions: ill

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said @ill

I believe the second theory of sending Greensboro home happy was more likely then the punishment one

Based on the reactions he's been getting for a couple of months, I doubt they went home happy

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the reactions he's been getting for a couple of months, I doubt they went home happy

I mean, They booked Sammy as the heel in this match.

Which he is a more natural at.

The whole ic pretending to be face is weird and awkward

But it’s just weird for what they’d done with Sammy

But I don’t mind Cody winning because I didn’t think Sammy should’ve beaten Miro. Especially not done so clean

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s not the only one. It’s all over the internet