• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alfred Morris

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the right OL this team will be in a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good place next year with or with out any new faces at the RB position

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Yes, but as Donald Rumsfeld once said, "You go to war with the army you have, not the army you wish you had." I have a feeling we can expect issues at O-line again next year. We will be getting some guys back from injury, but even then there is speculation Clady is done in a Broncos uniform. And even if he isn't, continuity is hugely important in the ZBS. By inserting talent that has missed this year into the line next year, be it FA, a draft pick or a guy currently on our IR list, the bottom line is the O-line next year is going to be different. And with that comes the potential for growing pains once again. I think it'll be better than this year's group, but it is probably unrealistic to believe the line is going to be too far north of adequate at best next year. With that said, I think bringing in Morris puts the Broncos in a better position to compete, even with a line that is average.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Denver takes Elliot with last pk in rd 1 all this Morris talk will thankfully be forgotten.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Denver takes Elliot with last pk in rd 1 all this Morris talk will thankfully be forgotten.
I'll be shocked, shocked I tell you, if he is available that late. :thumb:

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be shocked, shocked I tell you, if he is available that late. :thumb:
That would be Mel Kipers latest mock. Apparently he has us picking before Seattle and Carolina. Remember NE forfeits their 1st rd pick. :)