• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Smith Recovery Documentary

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Smith can play he absolutely will win that job. What a fucking bad ass

I can’t deny that. May the best man win, I guess

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldnt that be something, he beats out dwayne
Honestly if hes cleared i dont see how he doesnt get the job with the money hes owed AND the fact he was clearly the better QB. I mean maybe its a hes "cleared" wink wink deal but i dont see Smith going for that. He said all along he was going to play again. Crazy

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly if hes cleared i dont see how he doesnt get the job with the money hes owed AND the fact he was clearly the better QB. I mean maybe its a hes "cleared" wink wink deal but i dont see Smith going for that. He said all along he was going to play again. Crazy
New regime, draft pick invested, i dunno how they would do that.

IF IF IF they do, haskins is gone.....new coach new qb, they brought in kyle allen already

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New regime, draft pick invested, i dunno how they would do that.

IF IF IF they do, haskins is gone.....new coach new qb, they brought in kyle allen already
They got a lot more money invested in Smith though. Itll be really interrsting. Im rooting for him

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got a lot more money invested in Smith though. Itll be really interrsting. Im rooting for him
They do, but , i would think they know hes not the future, and they're not winning now, despite optimism

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do, but , i would think they know hes not the future, and they're not winning now, despite optimism
Maybe. Thats not a great division and he had them in 1st in 2018 when he went out . Of course this is all pie in the sky talk probably. I cant imagine hes actually ready to play

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might end up a cowgirl once yak leaves.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. Thats not a great division and he had them in 1st in 2018 when he went out . Of course this is all pie in the sky talk probably. I cant imagine hes actually ready to play
I dunno my man was high stepping all over on ESPN

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this season. I hear he wants out. I know I sure wouldn’t tag him a second time.
Everyone hates on dak. His deep ball numbers are good, he’s improved every single year, he’s not injury prone, he’s young, he’s mobile, he’s a good leade. I don’t get it.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone hates on dak. His deep ball numbers are good, he’s improved every single year, he’s not injury prone, he’s young, he’s mobile, he’s a good leade. I don’t get it.

Honestly, I hate on him cause he’s a cowgirl, but he hasn’t proven to be that great without all those pieces around him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I hate cause he’s a cowgirl, but he hasn’t proven to be that great without all those pieces around him.
Really, how many have? He has a good o line. He has zeke....his wrs aren’t stellar imho. Amari is one of the most overrated wr in the league, again IMHO.

Brady made his talent, Rodgers kinda too. Look at the “all stars” that came through pgh....late picks developed by coach n qb. Russ hasn’t, brees hasn’t until recently.....the list goes on.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, how many have? He has a good o line. He has zeke....his wrs aren’t stellar imho. Amari is one of the most overrated wr in the league, again IMHO.

I actually think cooper is one of the best route runners in the league, not the best overall wr

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak's just a dime a dozen of "decent" qb's that this league has seen. He's really nothing special. I, too, think he's a good leader, but, sometimes it takes more than just being a good leader to be "the man" at qb, in this league.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak's just a dime a dozen of "decent" qb's that this league has seen. He's really nothing special. I, too, think he's a good leader, but, sometimes it takes more than just being a good leader to be "the man" at qb, in this league.
So what more would he have to do? How many are “the man” in your opinion?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what more would he have to do? How many are “the man” in your opinion?

Not counting guys who are a year or two away from retirement. . .

"The Man"
1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Russell Wilson
3. Aaron Rodgers

Last year Lamar Jackson was incredible, but, that was just one season; I want to see him do more. Not saying he has to literally replicate this past season's work, but he needs to show that he's not a flash in the pan. Specifically, I need to see him improve from the pocket, especially when throwing outside the hash marks 10-15 yards downfield.

I would have included Wentz on that list pre-leg injury from 3 years ago. Now, he's still pretty darn good, but I really believe he was on track to be a great one before that injury fucked everything up for him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not counting guys who are a year or two away from retirement. . .

"The Man"
1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Russell Wilson
3. Aaron Rodgers

Last year Lamar Jackson was incredible, but, that was just one season; I want to see him do more. Not saying he has to literally replicate this past season's work, but he needs to show that he's not a flash in the pan. Specifically, I need to see him improve from the pocket, especially when throwing outside the hash marks 10-15 yards downfield.

I would have included Wentz on that list pre-leg injury from 3 years ago. Now, he's still pretty darn good, but I really believe he was on track to be a great one before that injury fucked everything up for him.
Yeah i mean im on board sans rodgers, hes no longer the man, dude tossed more balls away than anyone in history last year, and just caught lightning in a bottle, exposed badly in the playoffs. Just my opinion.

Agree on Lamar, if he even produces at 66% of last year...................

Agree on Wentz too, thats been my argument with eagles fans HE WAS a baller, now hes good to very good........HE IS NOT THE SAME GUY.

So were in agreement.....

But that also kinda proves my point, at best you list 4 guys including Lamar........so 28 other guys are a dime a dozen, going into those next tiers, guys are gonna get paid.......and should.

IMHO
Im taking dak over wentz right now......controversial i know

but over any AFC East qb, over anyone in the AFC south not named watson, over anyone in the AFC west not named mahomes.

over trubs, over any skins qb, over goff......

that leaves some vets, and some young high picks......

But thats definitely a top 15-16 qb.......you gotta take that , especially if they keep developing like he has.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i mean im on board sans rodgers, hes no longer the man, dude tossed more balls away than anyone in history last year, and just caught lightning in a bottle, exposed badly in the playoffs. Just my opinion.

Agree on Lamar, if he even produces at 66% of last year...................

Agree on Wentz too, thats been my argument with eagles fans HE WAS a baller, now hes good to very good........HE IS NOT THE SAME GUY.

So were in agreement.....

But that also kinda proves my point, at best you list 4 guys including Lamar........so 28 other guys are a dime a dozen, going into those next tiers, guys are gonna get paid.......and should.

IMHO
Im taking dak over wentz right now......controversial i know

but over any AFC East qb, over anyone in the AFC south not named watson, over anyone in the AFC west not named mahomes.

over trubs, over any skins qb, over goff......

that leaves some vets, and some young high picks......

But thats definitely a top 15-16 qb.......you gotta take that , especially if they keep developing like he has.

Agreed, but that’s not top nfl paid qb