• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Henery Among Eagles Cuts

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's good news hopefully Parkey can handle the duties. Can't believe Mathews is on this team again. Josey and Tucker both get cut and Polk can't stay healthy?!?! Wonder who they will add at RB? Thank god Marsh is gone and very surprised that Reynolds didn't make it and Casey is still on the team???

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's good news hopefully Parkey can handle the duties. Can't believe Mathews is on this team again. Josey and Tucker both get cut and Polk can't stay healthy?!?! Wonder who they will add at RB? Thank god Marsh is gone and very surprised that Reynolds didn't make it and Casey is still on the team???

I think they're hoping Henry Josey can clear waivers - if so they'll put him on the practice squad - I'm not sure he passes through waivers though, some team would be interested in him I would think

I also didn't realize Kenjon Barner was hurt - it said that they reached an injury settlement with him - I was thinking more and more that he'd make the team because he can run kicks back but I guess he had gotten hurt

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Casey is a money thing, and I think Kelly is creative enough to get all four TE's some playing time. You can flex out both Celek & Ertz I think, and Casey is a good enough blocker to fill in as a FB.

Fucking finally. I can't believe Henery had such a puny leg, and boy did he buckle under the tiniest bit of pressure in the pre-season. I'm glad it happened now and not during the playoffs or some shit. Kelly seems to quickly get on top of perceived errors. Even if the young buck is erratic, at least we know he CAN make a 50+ yarder, not to mention hopefully we'll get some more consistent touchbacks.

I've heard a lot of good things about a lot of teams running backs this preseason. I think quite a few good ones make it through the waiver wire. No issue there.

Otherwise pretty much what most people thought no?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I was saying on the other site.

Yeah I just question keeping 3 rbs as well and getting rid of Josey, I thought he was a player. Polk is rarely healthy and probably very unconditioned. How do you not protect yourself if Sproles or Shady go down early in game 1 *knock on wood* and you have only Polk as the backup?

I was never confident with Henery, but this guy is only 2-2 so we shall see, I hope he is better.